• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes but man I got no time for anything! I'm about to go to a dinner with some friends. I'll try to get to it tomorrow during work. Also you could do it, it's kind of a particular and annoying process but I always look at the first post of the previous thread and format it the same way. I go through the thread from the beginning to the end and have it open in another tab so I can copy and paste the image and record the name of the contestant. Sometimes it's tricky since I have to keep track of which image is the final submission,. I go with my favorite or the latest submission when someone has not specified which they want as their official entry.

Yes but man I got no time for anything! I'm about to go to a dinner with some friends. I'll try to get to it tomorrow during work. Also you could do it, it's kind of a particular and annoying process but I always look at the first post of the previous thread and format it the same way. I go through the thread from the beginning to the end and have it open in another tab so I can copy and paste the image and record the name of the contestant. Sometimes it's tricky since I have to keep track of which image is the final submission,. I go with my favorite or the latest submission when someone has not specified which they want as their official entry.

I'm willing to help if I can mate. I've always seen this as your baby, but I'm willing to step up if permitted.

Right you cunts, tell me what fuckin pictures you want submitting within 24 hours or your wanking days are over...

(Seriously though, there are multiple submissions from several users and if you don't specify which one you want then you get what you're given.. 😀 )

They've had long enough. I guess it has been my baby but I am fully open to sharing the load.

77CWvHO.jpg

@Xorkoth this is my official entry

Tomorrow... tomorrow is the day. I'll do voting setup, I swear!

still no idea which my entry should be so thought i'd make my life harder by fielding a few more:

desert in central iran:

holocaust museum in berlin (not entering cos its a bt blurry actually):

if this round was 'views from the shitter' then this would win hands down, taken from our toilet tent, a hole dug in the ground with a stool with a hole in it, while hiking in jordan:

don't think i'll enter this as i don't think it really fits the brief, but scrolling through it caught my eye cos i thought it was funny:

The first two... my god, so beautiful! The colors on the first one are unreal, and the unset colors on the second are amazing, and especially juxtaposed against the stark black and white of the foreground... glorious. ♥️

OKAY... I finally have the OP edited to include all of the entries. We have a whopping 30 entries this time! I think that is a new all-time record out of 410 contests! Way to go guys!! Lots of rgeat entries too, it's going to be very challenging to pick.

I will create the poll in 24 hours, some of you picked your official entries but some of you did not. The next 24 hours gives you a chance to review and let me know if I picked the wrong one or made some sort of mistake (it's hard to keep 30 entries organized so I may have!)

@MsDiz, all of yours won't load anymore, not sure if you removed your imgur account or something but if you want to be in the contest, please let me know. ♥️

The first two... my god, so beautiful! The colors on the first one are unreal, and the unset colors on the second are amazing, and especially juxtaposed against the stark black and white of the foreground... glorious. ♥️
yea, i wish id drag my ass up even to window or outside to snap those sunsets/rises theres been some when those colors are insane and weird like colors never seen before (had that happen on Harmala+Mimosa) tho i really want real camera cos phonecams many times misses the little vividness and shades of em

also, thanks for keeping this up&running and good work <3 job well done, so happy theres lots of new people coming in and this will get HUGE as one (Fake-Tan)carrottop used to say