• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sweet!! only blue 'ive seen like that was in lago argentino, other side of the andes. would have never believed it could occur naturally if i hadn't seen it.
I've seen lots of blue like that.. from Rio Celeste in CR to the crystal waters of the Ionian sea, to mountain rivers in WV... to lakes in Tennessee. Love blue water

only glacial waters have that colour, from my limited understanding of geology- seas like the ionian and adriatic, and even glacial melts into sees like the gulf of bothnia (which i DO not recommend swimming in!) are different blues. but yeah, i love blue water too.

20210619_103311.jpg

my best bud just sent me this from Honolulu, HI (I have permission to post)

This is NOT an entry, I just felt like it belonged in this thread.

I showed my girlfriend this and said nothing and it took her a while but she said "hey thats me". She knew i posted it because i told her, although after the fact.

Im glad she doesnt come on here. She knows what it is and my name here but doesn't go on here and look after me. Which is strange because almost any girlfriend probably would be curious (i know id be curious if my girlfriend was active here, moderating even). She's frankly not especially bright (not slow either, pretty average, maybe an IQ of 107). Clearly IQ is directly correlated to curiosity (though a curious person isn't necessarily intelligent, an intelligent person is always curious). Dang that edible must me kicking in the midst of this digression 😳

I wouldn't post on here nearly as much and with such candor if i felt like im being watched (although some former romantic partners still come by here occasionally and i can guarantee its not for any other reason than this negro

I showed my girlfriend this and said nothing and it took her a while but she said "hey thats me". She knew i posted it because i told her, although after the fact.

Im glad she doesnt come on here. She knows what it is and my name here but doesn't go on here and look after me. Which is strange because almost any girlfriend probably would be curious (i know id be curious if my girlfriend was active here, moderating even). She's frankly not especially bright (not slow either, pretty average, maybe an IQ of 107). Clearly IQ is directly correlated to curiosity (though a curious person isn't necessarily intelligent, an intelligent person is always curious). Dang that edible must me kicking in the midst of this digression 😳

I wouldn't post on here nearly as much and with such candor if i felt like im being watched (although some former romantic partners still come by here occasionally and i can guarantee its not for any other reason than this negro
Lol thankfully she doesn't come on - calling her dumb lol

I saw you post a pic and you are hardly a negro...

My girl doesn't check my posts either, she actually found out I had been doing opiates again when I was hiding it from her because I left a window open and she went on to look something up and saw it. But even so she said she doesn't want to get into the whole trying to dig into my private life thing because it would be a bad road to go down. Part of why I love her and vice versa, we respect each others' privacy.