• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 409: Minimalism

Please vote for your favorite submission!

• 1. F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. MsDiz

• 3. Littana

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. Xorkoth

• 5. Cheshire_Kat

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 6. SnafuInTheVoid

• 7. chinup

• 8. bongdong

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 9. BK38

• 10. ControlDaddy

• 11. mal3volent

• 12. blistersinthedark

• 13. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 14. Wizard of the Creek

• 15. negrogesic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 16. cduggles

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #409!

This round's theme is MINIMALISM as selected by your reigning champion: @F.U.B.A.R. ! (along with a little community collaboration)

This topic can be interpreted as you see fit. We think it provides ample opportunity for interesting photographs, as it is a pretty broad and abstract topic.

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without minimal pre or post editing.

Submissions are now open! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! Studies show that the more entries we get, the more minimal the remaining presence of COVID-19 in the world will become.

tenor.gif

===========================================================================================

1. F.U.B.A.R.

20210301-070300.jpg

2. MsDiz

3. Littana

image.png

4. Xorkoth

KtnebQl.jpg

5. Cheshire_Kat

1cx5Qb.jpg

6. SnafuInTheVoid

PXL-20210415-131726171.jpg

7. chinup

IMG-20160906-092445107.jpg

8. bongdong

bl-minimalism-candidate00.jpg

9. BK38

6FA8txG.jpg

10. ControlDaddy

35639-431802309041-6707724-n-431802309041.jpg

11. mal3volent

tHPBfg6.jpg

12. blistersinthedark

38piii.jpg

13. hydroaznuanacaine

tumblr_p9rlr8xAxB1v9quoao1_1280.jpg

14. Wizard of the Creek

EKA1mIW.jpg

15. negrogesic

20210409-102204.jpg

16. cduggles

1-AEC113-C-B5-DD-4-AB9-B533-6-F48298-E04-E0.jpg

===========================================================================================

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until March 31st (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from April 1st through April 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
      • Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo. %)
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as a custom title of your choosing related to the topic (or allow us to come up with one for you)
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for Spring's re-emergence. With your new title you can make sure that 2021 is far less sucky than the Year of the Dumpster Fire.

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Last edited:
Okay I am going to have to take a picture to get this started! But no time at this moment.

g0rEHGU.png

oops... tried editing my post cos : "oh ok. wow.... i have no recollection of posting this.... checked my notifications and was like WTF have i posted.... well i cant promise next pics are uploaded sober but not in a blackout i hope haha.... dunno why i choose this pic but well who doesnt like snowy amanita cement decos ( i know i do) ...need to remember put it back up and some others that are much better for this one"

Last edited:
I'll probably work on finding a properly sized USB cable and get some of the macro photographs I have taken recently with my macro lens. :)

Finally.. 🤤, last round totally without sunsets (and/or sunrises) was unbearable, now I can relax..

I'm sure somebody has a overall black (or white) minimalist cat? C'mon, nobody?

@Xorkoth Size doesn't matter, ...or does it? :oops: