• 9. Xorkoth

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 10. satatap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11. SnafuInTheVoid

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@F.U.B.A.R. Well done! (y)Praise the rat gods.

*is handing over invisible/imagined LAVA Photo Contest trophy to new champion* 🏆 It is, of course, expected that you get rat-arsed tonight, to achieve ceremonial completion, you know?! 😁

Further ideas:
- Monochrome imagery (..everybody can do it)
- Minimalism (less is more..)
- Both (..grind it down to almost nothing )
- left over ideas from previous round, here
and..
next topic ideas:
- A survey on the history of government corruption, the chronological history of voter fraud and the FBI manual of cyber crimes
WTF? 🤣 ..well, in that spirit, we should also add:
- synaptic residues of drug-induced backouts in contemporary photography

G'day, you'all.

Cheers muckers, fuck knows how I won that one - I guess baby rats are far more appealing than I thought.

My chosen title is 'Rattus norvegicus' (of course). Not only is this the Latin name for the little fuckers that won me the compo, it's also the first and best album by The Stranglers

For the next theme, I suggest 'serendipity' (unless it's already bindun)

(To all those that voted for me, your rimjobs are awaiting... 😜 )

Last edited:
Title changed. :)

One of these days I gotta clean out some of these old custom titles...

Hmm, I like that serendipity idea. Let me check out the ideas and we'll get another round going. Thanks for bumping this, I totally forgot we needed to start a new round.

sorry but rattus rattus is better than rattus norvegicus but both suck in comparison to felis cattus

can i get some sort of latin/naming things medal now?

sorry but rattus rattus is better than rattus norvegicus

Ya know, in my years as a pest controller, I've not yet knowingly seen Rattus rattus. They're just not that common in the UK these days - especially inland. Maybe way down, down, down by the docks of the city (extra marks to anyone getting that reference), but certainly not foraging around the car park of yer typical KFC.

Besides, it's not the name of a Stranglers album...

What cute pictures, I love it! But I have a question if I can post here a picture of the picture https://paintingbynumbersshop.com/products/custom-picture-paint-by-numbers , which I drew by numbers? Will I be able to participate in the contest if I am not the one who painted the picture? Although I probably worried about it in vain, because they will assess not my artistic skills, and photography. I don't know much about how to take pictures properly, but I hope that I can do it as well as others.

Last edited: