Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 10. satatap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11. SnafuInTheVoid

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nevermind I got one.

This is my close friend/sister from another mister, a Bluelighter in fact, who passed from a fentanyl overdose in 2018. I came upon it and the feelings it inspired can be described as tender, for sure. I was going to post a photo of my cat but I think this is more meaningful and stands out in the crowd... also I like the photo a lot.

RIP Erin ♥️

cwCXR6t.jpg

There's another BLer in this photo too, but I won't name him. :)

Any last submissions? I'll make this a contest either tomorrow or the next day, we have 12 I think now, which is definitely enough.

Any last submissions? I'll make this a contest either tomorrow or the next day, we have 12 I think now, which is definitely enough.
i was going to try to enter. However. you got this ! one. <3<3<3<3 If not it's the cat. lol. 💔

I'm not sure what to submit. Folks seem to respond well to cow intimacy! 😯 Druggies love their animals in general, apparently. I like the flower close-up too, and it would diversify the portfolio. 🤔

I have no choice but to go with the flower now 🌷 (..to whoever is planing to do the poll, @Xorkoth?). I'm also staggered by the degree of total and complete absence of sunsets this round. 🤯

Okay I have put the submissions into the first post. Some of you submitted more than one image so please let me know if you want me to switch to one of the others. @MsDiz @chinup @bongdong (maybe forgot to tag others).

Tomorrow I will make the poll, or else whenever I hear from everyone, whichever comes first.

Okay I have put the submissions into the first post. Some of you submitted more than one image so please let me know if you want me to switch to one of the others. @MsDiz @chinup @bongdong (maybe forgot to tag others).

Tomorrow I will make the poll, or else whenever I hear from everyone, whichever comes first.
Just look it over, you’ve my pic posted twice the other one is under Hylight’s name.

Just look it over, you’ve my pic posted twice the other one is under Hylight’s name.

Ah, I see, I thought that was Hylight's submission since she posted it, but she was just reposting yours. Okay, fixed, and Snafu added.

@F.U.B.A.R. Damn your fucking rats next to my orderly tender flower! 🤬

:ROFLMAO: *joking* But it's a odd contrast, the concentric regular lines and even tone of the blossom compared to the colorful chaotic bits and pieces of the baby rats nest. You bet I would have taken pictures too, before 'sorting it out'.. , well it depends where it is I guess.

@BK38 Nice image. Original perspective yet the familiar (human) one and it transmits the capacity of animals to inhabit and uncompromisingly enjoy the moment, when it is enjoyable. *wonders off into philosophy never to be seen again*