• eRok666

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shardzvark

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Wizard of the Creek

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great ideas! let me think about it. What's your preference? In the meantime, I'll give you that title.
What a hip shot @bongdong. Great ideas for next round.

Personally i like "fragile/tender".
Thanx. Ad preference: Thinking about it, I catch myself recalling images and projects I've done etc., which is hardly a "preference", is it? Gives me a brain overflow, pondering about all this options, too ... many ... poss ... ibili ... ties. 🤯 I guess I'm fine with any of the suggested (which are not really disjunct after all), as long as it resonates with or inspires some/most people. Wouldn't make much sense to choose something that everybody hates, except me. And we can always come back to the other themes if we feel like it one day.

As I wrote, I'm thirsting for some color in these monochrome times (although I like b&w photography a lot!), but that can be met in a variety of ways, so..

Edit: Maybe some more folks have an opinion, or we could roll a dice too. 🙃

Last edited:
Sick deal. This contest is the only time the person I've voted for has won...twice in a row no less. And I've voted in every municipal, provincial, and federal election since 2003.

Ok, there was once a regional councillor I voted for who won when I was living in Durham but that's like 1/~25 people.

I'm sticking to photo contest votes from here on in. Fuck election day up in this piece.

Nice one @bongdong

Thanks, guys. 🤗 @SunriseChampion Our photo contest has more depth than contemporary superficial politics anyway, more color/bit-depth at least (although JPG is no hero in that regard). 😜 Any preferences as to what to aim for next?

Thanks, guys. 🤗 @SunriseChampion Our photo contest has more depth than contemporary superficial politics anyway, more color/bit-depth at least (although JPG is no hero in that regard). 😜
You might be right....we're stuck on red, blue, lighter blue, orange, and green up in this place. ;) My first computer monitor had more depth.

Any preferences as to what to aim for next?

Death......but I think decay was done not too long ago, if I'm not mistaken.

So, failing that.......sun tings!!! (sunrises/sunsets) <3

Alright, then let's roll with some colorful tenderness, or tender colors. Think this leaves room for plenty of approaches for everybody; do you agree? :rolleyes:

Colors themselfs can convey a certain tenderness, whether due to hue, saturation, brightness, tonality or their combination or whatever you want to call it. Probably not right in your face pop art. Tenderness can also be found in the nature of certain objects/photo subjects, motives or compositions and general framing of things, I find. Probably not blood dripping knifes.

Let's explore some common ground. I'm sure @Xorkoth will grace us with his ability to condense this into one single word (if that's needed). ;)

I like the idea, I'll think on whether there is a better word but I like that one. I'm visiting my family for Christmas so I am not on much for a little bit but I'll try to post it soon.

I haven't forgotten about this, guys. Just really busy. I'm back from holiday vacation, got sick, but feeling better already so I think it was just a cold. Trying to play catch up with work and then will create the next round

I haven't forgotten about this, guys. Just really busy. I'm back from holiday vacation, got sick, but feeling better already so I think it was just a cold. Trying to play catch up with work and then will create the next round

Just get well first mate and sort your shit out.

Us losers can wait another day... :)

Just get well first mate and sort your shit out.

Us losers can wait another day... :)
aOZGPot.jpg

i love art !
i would like to enter some photo's sometime.
however it is quite difficult. but i really have to try. ♡♡