• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 406: Isolation

Please review the submissions on the first page and choose your favorite!

• 1. PtahTek

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2. SnafuInTheVoid

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 3. dreamflyer

• 4. DeadManWalkin'

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 5. madness00

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 6. PrincessDiz

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 7. mal3volent

• 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. bongdong

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 11. Celestial_Robot_Cat

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 12. chinup

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 13. Xorkoth

• 14. Captain.Heroin

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 15. Mysterier

• 16. sdxyln

• 17. thegreenhand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True that, but imagine it with a in softwares edited depressive suicidal black metal album cover design artwork next to the cross!? 😜
Lol why not? I would have done that if the crosss were "INVERTED" but wait, is there any "inverted cross" in the grave yard of your country? i don mean to joke. im really curious. is it allowed to install one? at least on the grave/tomb-stone of someone like me.

Last edited:
@bongdong
Your avatar could also be a used for making black-metal cover if i hit ctrl + shift + U to make it "black and white

Last edited:
Sheeit, it looks like it's time to open voting today. Which I will do at some point, get your last-minute submissions in ASAP!

Sheeit, it looks like it's time to open voting today. Which I will do at some point, get your last-minute submissions in ASAP!

I've submitted a few substandard entries, so just go with my first one - that'll do...

Nope, not too late, I haven't created the poll yet.:) Should be tomorrow, work got stupid busy.

Sorry, been absent for a bit while dealing with life. If it wasn't clear in my posts, my first image is my submission. The others were just add-ins. :) Thanks for doing this @Xorkoth!

At last, the submissions are all in, and voting has begun! We'll keep it up for 2 weeks or so.

I had a really hard time choosing my favorite this round, lots of great photos. :)

for some reason in the voting post my photo is cropped so you can't see the spooky trees

This was a tough one; so many great pics. :) I actually narrowed it down to three and then had my mom help me make my final decision because she has a good eye for aesthetics.

@Xorkoth I think you've been tripping too much mate. You've included two of my submissions but attributed one of them to Chinup. Furthermore, neither of them are the one I requested... :LOL:

Chinup must be off her tits as well because she hasn't even noticed... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Xorkoth I think you've been tripping too much mate. You've included two of my submissions but attributed one of then to Chinup. Furthermore, neither of them are the one I requested... :LOL:

Chinup must be off her tits as well because she hasn't even noticed... :ROFLMAO:
I tried to figure this out as well, searching through the pages, looking for the damn trees, ..but failed completly!! :LOL: (Havn't done anything, i swear; just too stupid i guess.) We're all doomed, except @F.U.B.A.R.

I only noticed because I was looking for Chinup's trees to vote for and there was my cloud pic instead...

This shit is hard to keep straight, I have to have 2 browser windows open and I try to fix all the imgur borders too which makes it even more confusing! I'll fix it. And see if I can clear the votes to start over.

Okay, I've fixed it and reset the votes, so you'll have to vote again, sorry! But two of the submissions weren't showing properly.

Aw fuck! Now I'm the one who must be on drugs. I totally forgot I'd submitted that one, I meant the next one :ROFLMAO:

Sod it, it'll do...

Ha ha, I didn't even realize that. Okay, I re-voted (for the same pic).

Thanks!
Dreamflyer