• 14. DopeM

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 15. PrincessDiz

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right I'll play the proper image

Give me the Nashville waterfront

We actually have about 15 entries now, I think. Can everyone who submitted multiple entries please let me know which one they want to be their actual entry, and I'll get the poll started?

Awesome! I'll start deciding which one to vote for because there are so many awesome entries.

I was waiting for Princess to enter. I definitely did NOT just forget. We can't have a photo contest without Princess.

I will make this poll tonight when I finish work.

Okay I've finally created the poll. @LadyAlkaline, is that your photo or were you just being funny? @mal3volent, I didn't see where you specified which one to use, so I went with the one I liked the best, let me know if you want to swap like right away and if we don't have votes yet I can switch it.

There were so many nice ones ! I liked @hydrohazuanacaine also. I wanted to vote for this one so bad too but I couldn't because I am still really completely fascinated by the banana.
I have never EVER saw anything like it. Not even worhol could do it that well. WOW.

ka0zvlB.jpg

Last edited:
i love drawing mushrooms, and flowerfairy thanks for giving me some new ideas on drawing mushrooms. =)