• 13. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 14. DopeM

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 15. PrincessDiz

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a little bit of a weed woody from that ;)
Haha, awesome, I just took one of my other monster girl Jack-ie Herer, lol. I'll put I'm my other thread, My beautiful Girls. Shit late for work now, haha, oops.

I've been wracking my brain wondering what to submit in this round.

Then today, I chanced upon this fantastic tree carving standing at the side of the road.

From a different angle:

Last edited:
I tie-dyed a piece of old fabric then drew on it with a perminant marker, which isn't easy when you know you can't rub it out if you go wrong

Fuck knows why I didn't use a pencil first, I'm brave lol

Its huge it's a wall hanging hung behind my bed

8tMFXrW.jpg

I think for now I'll enter this one, I took this photograph a few years ago (I think closer to a decade as it was during my art and photography selling period... fuck). I had to hang out by this group of butterflies for like an hour, getting gradually closer. Eventually they gifted me with this photo:

v83zHGg.jpg

Or maybe this one... my friend has a secret cave that requires some climbing to get to, in an area around where we live. It has little tiny garnets embedded in the rock. I like this photo in particular.

1apmPyX.jpg

So what we win for this?
First pickings from all the entrants stash bag's? that would be awesome, haha

Plus first pickings from each mornings fresh batch of staff donuts, of course... ;)🍩🍩🍩🍩

I think for now I'll enter this one, I took this photograph a few years ago (I think closer to a decade as it was during my art and photography selling period... fuck). I had to hang out by this group of butterflies for like an hour, getting gradually closer. Eventually they gifted me with this photo:

v83zHGg.jpg

Aren't butterflies amazing? I could spend a lifetime studying how to paint them and it still wouldn't come close to what nature has done. 🦋

I think that's the first time I've ever been turned on by a tree! :love:

I know what you mean mate. The nipple detail is quite outstanding. I was fuckin blown away when I found it. I just stood there imagining a Goddess rising out of the ground...

Aren't butterflies amazing? I could spend a lifetime studying how to paint them and it still wouldn't come close to what nature has done. 🦋

Yeah, and moths too. Coming from the Midwest, I always thought moths were boring tiny little one-colored things. Nopew, not true at all. Where I live now (in Appalachia), the moths are crazier than the butterflies. Absolutely gorgeous.

Moths and butterflies are insane creatures. Imagine evolution causing a creature to start out as a caterpillar (themselves beautiful and interesting creatures, and then weave a cocoon or chrysalis, and melt down into a mass of proteins, and reassemble into... those beauties. Butterflies and moths are living art.

Of course, the insect world is full of dramatic metamorphoses, like flies starting as grubs, and mosquitos starting as entirely water-living nymphs. But the most interesting and mind-bending ones are the butterflies and moths. :)

I should have taken a picture of this amazing moth we found on the house today. It was stretching its wings, clearly it had just hatched. Oh wait, I did! hang on.