• 15. PrincessDiz

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #405!

This round's theme is ART AROUND US as selected by your reigning champion: PrincessDiz!

This can mean anything, whether it is a piece of art, or something you see that the natural world has created that you find to be art in itself.

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without pre or post editing.

Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!

And our entries are as follows. Check them all out and then vote in the poll above!

===========================================================================​

1. @chinup
gYy0Q1O.jpg

2. @thujone
USA20C.jpg

3. @madness00
Zp7zjah.jpg

4. @Noodle473
proxy.php

5. @LadyAlkaline
20200528-154057.jpg

6. @dreamflyer
bO5HKKV.jpg

7. @R3K

8. @F.U.B.A.R.
20200616-125308.jpg

9. @Flower Fairy
8tMFXrW.jpg

10. @Xorkoth
v83zHGg.jpg

11. @mal3volent

Hzcf1Gz.jpg

12. @sigmond

13. @hydroazuanacaine

tiles%2B1080%2Bno%2Bborders.jpg

14. @DopeM

IMG_20200628_190144.jpg

15. @PrincessDiz

========================================================================

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until June 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from June 16th through July 1st (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
      • Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo. %)
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Corona Ground Zero (or something else related to the topic should you feel strongly about it)
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the depths of self-isolation. The title also comes with special super-antibodies that protect you from all viruses, forever.

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Last edited:
Hey my friend, can this be one of my own paintings/drawings or does it have to be something that I find from somewhere else?

Thanks!
Dreamflyer

Hey my friend, can this be one of my own paintings/drawings or does it have to be something that I find from somewhere else?

Thanks!
Dreamflyer

It has to be your own photo, but it can be a photo of anything, including someone else's art... in fact I would expect the vast majority to be photos of someone else's art. :) Or else natural things that are themselves art. Or perhaps meth shards. :LOL:

So what we win for this?
First pickings from all the entrants stash bag's? that would be awesome, haha