Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
- Feb 8, 2006
- In the mountains
This can mean anything, whether it is a piece of art, or something you see that the natural world has created that you find to be art in itself.
Submissions must be original photographs, with or without pre or post editing.
Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!
And our entries are as follows. Check them all out and then vote in the poll above!
9. @Flower Fairy
LAVA Photo Contest Rules
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
- Submissions will be taken until June 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Voting will open from June 16th through July 1st (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
- Photographs must be your original work.
- Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
- To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
- Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
- Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
- Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
- Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo.
- The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Corona Ground Zero (or something else related to the topic should you feel strongly about it)
- Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
Previous thread here
Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the depths of self-isolation. The title also comes with special super-antibodies that protect you from all viruses, forever.