• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 403: Weather

Please select your favorite photo submission (shown below in the first post)

• 1. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 3. DopeM

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 4. S.J.B.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Xorkoth

• 6. F.U.B.A.R.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 7. mal3volent

• 8. nuttynutskin

• 9. negrogesic

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 10. Quickfixgrrl

• 11. chinup

• 12. Tubbs

• 13. Captain.Heroin

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 14. w01fg4ng

• 15. CFC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain's accurately catches that feeling I always shoot for in those hills but never get

It really is quite neck and neck, we'll keep it open until March 10th as FUBAR said. VOTE!

Beautiful!

I should have entered this one, alas. The blue is actually from the car's sun tint on the top of the windshield but it looks amazing.

cCTYxUZ.png

Big fan of "sunrays" and those organically filtered photos from stuff like that strip there on the windshield of cars or similar. Nice photo!

Hal, work won't let me imgur since the, uh, latest, uh, incident, but I'm sure yours are nice too

Skyline during the fires

Death Valley prior to last years superbloom

Would love to upload just the photo but it says "Please contact administrator"

Those are beautiful, especially the first one. Pity you didn't get them in before voting started.

I should have entered this one, alas. The blue is actually from the car's sun tint on the top of the windshield but it looks amazing.

cCTYxUZ.png

That's also amazing Xorks...

Sooo should I have my wife tie break this or what?

Her grandma's house is probably in Captain's photo so im still not sure which way she'd vote

Oh shit i didnt vote guess its up to this negro

(Negrogesic has a fine submission, perhaps i vote for myself thus ill never lose as no one else will win?)

Ok i voted dope m wins, you own me a bundle of dope (i dont mind one bit if its fentanyl contaminated)

Ooh, I seem to have come up the rear and am now level pegging with CH - mind you, I've heard he likes that sort of thing... ;)

Come on, more votes required!!

Last edited:
Well it looks like DopeM is gonna pick up a repeat win... unless tonight someone else votes. I plan to close voting tomorrow mid-day.

And the winner by 2 votes is DopeM!

So I was thinking Cloudmaster or Weatherman or something for the title, unless you have a good suggestion.

Also let's pick the next round's theme.

Weather report suite
Or
Rain Man

Although I'm quite attached to the casual observer monikor

I do like "hot air"