• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vomting, diarrhea on DXM?

Zelroth

Greenlighter
I'm a pretty skinny guy: 18 years of age, 6 feet tall and about 120 pounds. The thing is, I drank 100ml of Demephan which has a concentrate of 3,42mg of DXM per ml (nothing else except sweeteners, it tasted just like cocoa) meaning 342mg. At first I felt euphoric, but pretty normal overall. 30-40 minutes after I started feeling REALLY calm and detached. After that I felt like my blood pressure dropped. My face went red, so I went to wash my hands. When I got to the bathroom I found myself under the kitchen sink 1 hour later. Got up, and felt the worst I had in my entire life. I vomited all over the floor. I crapped 5-6 times (pure water) then fell asleep for about 2 hours. After that I felt this really really pleasnt calm feeling all day, heck the afterglow lasted about 3-4 days, and I think the perspective of seeing things outer was the key to beating my depression. I really believe DXM helped me get over it. The thing is, I want to take it again so I get to the plateu where you hallucinate, but I don't know how much I should drink? Maybe since I'm very skinny, I need a low dose? Say like, 50ml? :? Much love to everyone, sincerely
~Zelroth

All the shit in the syrup can make sensitive people throw up and have the shits.