• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

vomiting on the come up & eating vs not eating

I once heard a story that if you plug a pill, you are able to have a full meal right before dropping as it doesn't go anywhere near the stomach...

but really, who wants to plug?
smile.gif

i eat dinner about 4 or 5 hours before dumping, gonna try like 2 hours next time
anyone got any hints about whats causing the second kinda sickness i described, its like nauseous a bit, but definetley feels like water to me, i could be wrong though?

i think i know of the 2nd kind of 'sickness' that you described... i often get it when i stay up all night without food. i think staying up all night unsettles my system, and my body releases lots of acids in my stomach because since i'm awake and moving, i need energy, thus it expects me to eat food. lots of stomach acid, and nothing to digests leaves me with that sick feeling in my stomach.

taking quick eze will lessen the effects of the pill?
that actually makes sense, because this weekend i had a full green apple (small batch - tested great) and it came on in normal time but i was told by some friends who have a higher tolerance than me that it was very strong, initially puts your on your arse, then becomes chargey. i ate one quick eze about 30 mins after i dropped, and a peppermint lifesaver, and possibly another quick eze i cant rememebr.
i didnt think it was very strong at all, i ended up having two more separate halves of different pills. thats the most mdma ive ever had in one night, and i assumed that on a strong pill i wouldnt need to have anymore. i suppose i can blame the quick eze! guess it has positive and possibly negative effects :/
however, i didnt feel ill at all, i have no memories of nausea, and all i ate was some kfc around mid to late afternoon.

a mate of mine was told to have quick eze, and like u was with a good pill.
He didnt start peaking till like 3 hours after having the pill and even then he said it was crap
I guess it would be ok to take it a few hours after dumping when pill is fully digested if you need it then, but the burping and sickness is just the pill digesting, and if you stop the sickness you stop the pill

When I first started I used to get the sickness in my stomach, as i've progressed it's moved to my head
wink.gif

------------------
Sleeping Madness

as far as I know peppermint lifesavers do not have any of these problems that you are mentioning with the quick eze.
stick to the lifesavers i say!!

i've had the other type sickness...the other nite i had a pretty full on pill and later in the night I drank a whole heap of water at once, and suddenly felt sick and yacked my guts up...it was not good at all...and i jadn't eaten much before hand so maybe that would have helped.. but really i think it was from the intake of too much water at once, it was just too much for my fragile stomach to handle!

nads - I get massive hunger pains as well, usually at the end of a come down - all my friends think I am a freak, but I get seriously hungry, and usually like to have a big breaky before going to bed. And yes I eat before I got out (would usually eat about 7pm, if dropping around 10pm). If i don't eat before dropping, I will get hungry even during my peak. I have found that consuming beer sometimes helps! I also have never felt sick on the come up, except once on a dud pill. I am also hungry the next day, but find I am very picky! Go figure - everyone else seems to loose their appetite!

Spewing on MDMA come-ups is completely normal, and for most people does mean it is a strong pill. It is also completely normal for a whole bunch of drugs, especially the 2C-* and cactus alkaloids... The shamans took large amounts of peyote, and when they spewed they believed it was all the toxins being forced out of their body/spirit. After you spew on these types of drugs, you normally start peaking, and feel really good.

^ Umm... spewing on MDMA come-ups is completely normal... IF you take massive doses maybe. There's no reason to accept vomiting as a normal part of an ecstasy experience in my opinion. Be more careful with your dosing and you won't subject yourself to such a shock. What's wrong with taking pills in halves?

BigTrancer :)

I'm the same bikkiechic - while MDMA definitely messes with my appetite, more often than not I wind up eating during the roll and after it.

As for spewing on MDMA come ups, I don't think it'sunusual, but it's definitely not part of the archetypal MDMA experience.

:)

i usually just feel queesy one the comeup to the first peak. i have only spewed (if you can call it that) once. that was due to dancing hard out with a stomuch full of water. it was more of a dry reach with water coming out. felt fine afterwards. i think the thing is you go too hard and upset your stomuch more. a few times ive dry reached on pills and i reckon i would of spewed if i didnt 'fight it'. my quessyness usually comes on strong outta now where for about 5mins then im right. i find i jsut get out of the club or area im in as soon as possible and sit down and close my eyes. i think genreally its just cuased from the slight quessyness of mdma on the stomuch, dancing too hard and too much stimuli all rolled into one.

i usually smoke shitloads of weed so im sure that helps with sickness. next time i go out im gonna take a joint and smoke it when i feel quessy and see if it helps.