• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Vomit 60 minutes after vyvanse ingestion

aspiringchemist

Bluelighter
Is vyvanse likely to have been absorbed at the 60 minute mark or did i just vomit my day's prescribed dose up?

Had you much in your stomach?

Actually regardless, it’s unlikely you have vomited up your daily prescription. You should be good.

Had you much in your stomach?

Actually regardless, it’s unlikely you have vomited up your daily prescription. You should be good.

Thanks for the reply. All I had was coffee and kratom. I took another 10g kratom and was gonna have a protein shake but puked immediately after the kratom; I usually never vomit from kratom but I have an ongoing bacterial infection right now that's causing increased nausea.

I understand how vyvanse is absorbed but was not sure if 60 minutes was an adequate amount of time for this to occur. The vomit was all kratom so I couldn't tell if the vyvanse capsule was present, but after an hour I wouldn't expect it to be.

Thanks for the reply. All I had was coffee and kratom. I took another 10g kratom and was gonna have a protein shake but puked immediately after the kratom; I usually never vomit from kratom but I have an ongoing bacterial infection right now that's causing increased nausea.

I understand how vyvanse is absorbed but was not sure if 60 minutes was an adequate amount of time for this to occur. The vomit was all kratom so I couldn't tell if the vyvanse capsule was present, but after an hour I wouldn't expect it to be.
Yeah, especially with nothing in your stomach it will have been absorbed.