• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vivotrol shot timeline?

U

undone_

I was forced into getting the shot, and am now at day 30 in about ten minutes. I tried to get high earlier today (29 days), only to feel a very minuscule "head rush", not too much of a difference than not being high. I was told around 30 days it should be gone, or wear out completely. Is this correct? When do you think is ok to try again?
Also, what are some things I can do to get it out of my system faster?
Thank you all in advance

theres actually a thread on here about this exact topic, the guy wrote a very informative post and extremely detailed timeline with all of his attempts at getting high while on the shot. I have never gotten that shit horrible shot or never will, but I read all of the comments and noticed that no one was able to really feel their moneys worth until way after 30 days. just try typing into google "vivitrol shot timeline" I'm sure the thread will come up its written by a guy with a username named matt something

How long it lasts varies from person to person. Just be really careful not to overdose as when it does work your tolerance will e much lower or even non existent! Lots of people overdose and die that way.

I was forced into getting the shot, and am now at day 30 in about ten minutes. I tried to get high earlier today (29 days), only to feel a very minuscule "head rush", not too much of a difference than not being high. I was told around 30 days it should be gone, or wear out completely. Is this correct? When do you think is ok to try again?
Also, what are some things I can do to get it out of my system faster?
Thank you all in advance

I like how you say it like you've been counting the minutes for the past month.