• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vivitrol overdose risk

showercurtain

Greenlighter
so I've been a long time lurker on here and this is my first post. I have been struggling with a heroin addiction for a while now. I was in a long term treatment program and received the vivitrol shot when I left the program. I have been shooting dope again since day 25 I started real small and found that 2 bags will give me a decent nod but still no rush. I'm aware that once the shot fully wears off my tolerance will be lower. My question is if I continue doing 2 bag shots once the shot fully wears off will this be too much and cause me to od or will I have tolerance built up from from what I've been doing? Anyone with any experience getting high at the end of the shot with some good advice would be greatly appreciated (besides the obvious don't do opiates)

yes, once your vitriol shot wears off and you still choose to use, you must star over. you say now 2 bags gets you off, well once the vivitrol is out of your system you do 2 bags you probably die.

if you must keep using start REAL slow, i know its hard, but it can be done. Whenever I used to relapse after decent periods of sobriety I would shoot half a bag and get wrecked. then a couple days later I would obi end up doing lots more. SO START SLOW ONCE THE VIVTROL IS DONE DONT SHOOT 2 BAGS YOUL DIE

Thanks a lot that's what I thought but it's hard to know exactly if the shot is still working or if it's just shitty dope Im gonna just try and take it easy cause getting high on vivitrol just seems waaay to dangerous

Thanks a lot I think I'm gonna try give it a couple days before I use again (easier said than done) but I'll definitely start using smaller amounts again