• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin vivitrol/ naltrexone pills

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
hello all, i need some information about vivitrol/ the naltrexone pills because i am being forced into getting the shot or take the pills. what side effects does this garbage drug have? i am very concerned about it causing depression since i know i will not be able to get high on it. does anyone have anything positive to say about it? lets say i get the shot or take the pills, how long until it i will be able to get high.. 4 weeks im guessing? has anyone evr gotten high while on the medication?

it has been a little over 48 hours since my last shot of dope and the thought of going on vivitrol is absolutely tearing me up inside.

I used to take Nalorex(thats how its called in my country),was the same substance and would be taken orally to block opiate/alcohol usage for 24-36 hours supposedly,although if you were taking it for a long time,you would need alot of days without it to be able to get high on opiates again.

I suppose what youre about to be given is the one that lasts 1 whole month or something like that right?

Either way,dont bother buying or using any opiate,theres no way to feel it once naltrexone is in your body.Its like totally wasted,way worse than the blocking effects bupe is supposed to have.Theres alot of myths stating that you can bypass the substance but ive never met anyone who succeded at it(myself included).

Also,it will prolly cause PWDs if taken too soon so follow carefully the advice they gave you and really dont have any opiates in your system when you take it..

If your about to get forced onto vivitrol, I would recommend thinking about WHY that might be, and if your past actions might be worth changing. Yes, for the active addict, it will suck, it will last a month, it will block out all effects of opiates.

Maybe a time to reflect on the neccessity of those opiates for you and any alternative ways to live that don't include you being forced to get injections you don't want.

So if I took a half of a pill of naltrexone yesterday and I tame opiates today will I feel the effect of the pills and will I get any kind of withdrawals??

No you will definitely not feel any withdrawals. You will feel around 10-70% of the opiate, you'll feel something little but it's not great.