• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vivitrol Help please !!!!!!

Bubblezz

Greenlighter
I about to have a vivitrol injection have went about 4 days cold turkey sniff normal bout 3 bags a day. Today I just couldn't take it was sooooo sick went n copied two bags fill like shit cause injection 4 days away. If I don't use anymore until then will I be able to still get injection. Really trying change my life n soooo mad at myself for f up n there no way to reschedule. Anybody with similar experience please offer advice info thanks

Last edited:
Bubblezz,
I would personally wait between 5-7 days before your injection but there is still a chance that you will be fine after a full four days. You should drink lots of fluids and exercise twice a day before you take your shot. Also eat very clean and healthy. I took naltrexone 3 days after my last dose of oxycodone once and I was fine but I did an hour of cardio a day , drank lots of cranberry juice and Gatorade, and I ate very clean and healthy. But with the naltrexone, you start at a very low dose and work your way up. I'm not sure how that works with the shot.
Let us know how it goes!