Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vitamin C Ripoffs?

Skinny Timmy

Bluelighter
Recently I got some purported Es off a girl (name witheld) in a suburb of Launceston, Tas. who said they a a great bunch just in on the plane from Melbourne. Let me say she should sell used cars. They were crap. I cant get holdk of a test kit, but I reckon there woz no MDxx in anyoff it, probably crushed up Vitamin C mixed with Dexies or something. They sure looked home made beacuse they were a bit crumblya nd almost tasted kinda fizzy like Vit C does.

This is my second score in this time and let me say Im not impressed. Ripped off twice.

Has any one else expericenced a 'fizzy' tablet like this. I just am curious about what it was. It didnt have much effect at all so I cant provide symptoms.

Buy a test kit, Enlighten can post you out one that is descreetly packaged. If you don't have a credit card we can still work something out with you. Buy them here.

Did they have a logo? The infamous "bermuda triangles" had a distinct orange/Vitamin C flavour. I second Mac's suggestion about testing kits, they're a great investment for less than the price of a pill each :)

If it saves you from being ripped off once it pays for itself!

Being a newbee, it is easy to get screwed over. It is also STILL easy to get screwed over if you you're a seasoned user.
Tester's are the key my son. twenty-odd dollars for piece of mind, and also, you can beat the shit out of your dealer when youtest it in front of them and it turns out to be bunk ;)

Hi Skinny Timmy, any chance you could describe the pills for us, so that anyone else in Launceston knows not to buy these particular pills?

BT :)

hey timmy,

I live in Launceston, and I have encountered a guy trying to pass (what I suspect may be) this shit off, I was with some friends and it was all a bit eager an rushed not to mention a bit cheap for launceston. I declined. Luckily. I bought a tester kit, and it has helped me out once before when what was purpotedly MDMA actually turned out to be some kind of amphetemine...like any place Launceston appears to have a large range people waiting to rip off unsuspectings. better luck or testing next time

^ Again, what was the picture on the pill, its colour and measurements? Without it there's no way to know if you got the same pill as the original poster.