• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Visuals from benzos

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Anyone experienced this? I took some diazepam the other night (40mg), and as I was lying in bed unable to sleep I noticed these kind of ribbons of colours fluttering around the room. They were pretty vibrant. I turned on my light and instantly noticed that my computer screen was covered in dust (something I've never really noticed). I could see this from a distance of about 2 metres away, and I could see the individual particles.

They appeared to be flowing and moving, and as I went in for a closer look I could see them moving about the screen to the degree that at one point I wasn't quite sure if my screen was covered in insects. I couldn't make out the anatomy of any insects, it's just that this was so common and unexpected that I couldn't quite imagine I was just hallucinating the flow of dust particles. They were pinging around the screen pretty rapidly.

This is completely abnormal to me and I don't suffer any kind of mental health issues or dependency on benzodiazepenes (which could otherwise cause withdrawal hallucinations).

Anyone else experienced this? I've noticed little visuals flickers in the past, especially on etizolam. Though they are only momentary.

Last edited:
The only visuals I've ever gotten on a prescription drug were from zolpidem. Not very intense visuals, just some strange pattern-forming, image morphs and a weird "sepia" tint to everything. The CEVs I used to get on zolpidem used to be quite intense, though. It's a strange drug...

I've never experienced anything like that on benzodiazepines, though.