Vinyl fantasy III - Edmonton - February 8th, 2003

/shrugs
I'm not gonna argue with you Pollux. :) Its the familiar ring of the raver...I don't want to buy a early bird ticket for an event without knowing the details. Sometimes you've just gotta take a leap of faith in the promoter.

I tOtTaLy WaNt yOu, KaZ...I mEEn, I wAnT tO mEEt yOu 2!
ArE yOu gOnNa bE DoSeInG?! AnD iF sO, KaN wE mEEtUp? CuZ i'vE bEEn tOld tHaT i gIvE dA bEstEst massagEs EvAh!
PlUr, yOu KaNdI GuRL
kidding or not, never EVER type like that again...

Originally posted by thewikedchick:
/shrugs
I'm not gonna argue with you Pollux. :) Its the familiar ring of the raver...I don't want to buy a early bird ticket for an event without knowing the details. Sometimes you've just gotta take a leap of faith in the promoter.

well said, it's too bad I don't have faith in edmonton promoters, unless it's a friends basement/party.
Vinyl 1 was ok, but not wicked, 2 was better (acid techno downstairs).
Even with earlybird tickets @ 25 im not sure if I wanted to pay that to see 2 dj's. Brian & Treavor are the only reason id like to go.
I guess it's up to someone selling a cheap ticket the week of the party.

You see, that's why you find a way to get into these parties for free, and just be another leech who can slip inbetween the cracks and still be able to 'rave-dance' the night away.
of course, I'm gonna be sober for this event so I can make fun of everyone's stupid faces.
:D

OmG, HaVE U AlL sEEn ThE EtownRavEPagE latElY? I jUsT wAntEd to KnoE whErE mE and mY cru couLD gEt ravE tiXXX and I gOt tOtAllY fLamEd.
mEEn pEoplE sux.
:(

^^^^
probally b/c you have your ravebonics keyboard on.
Turn that shit off!
seriously. or i'll go George W. on your ass!

Originally posted by Loops:
OmG, HaVE U AlL sEEn ThE EtownRavEPagE latElY? I jUsT wAntEd to KnoE whErE mE and mY cru couLD gEt ravE tiXXX and I gOt tOtAllY fLamEd.
mEEn pEoplE sux.
:(

You could try speaking English, I hear that helps.

Anyone know if they're allowing those with early bird tickets in sans-line? That was REALLY nice last year...

Okay...so nobody knows.
How 'bout this...roll call!
Myself and Dex*
Furnace, you're still going right? Haven't heard much from you lately...

oMg!
I tOttaLy ggoT tIx fir mE and aLL mY PLURISONIC fRiEndS!
I'LL TOTALLY BE THERE! I KNOW WHAT MOST OF YOU LOOK LIKE SO DON'T BEEE FRREEEKED OUT WHEN YOU SEE ME!
LOVEPLURAVINFOREVER,
LooPs!

^^^^
I feel sorry for anyone that is effected by your pathetic existence..... get help...
but anyways...
I'd be down for some sort of a meet up....
3 more days left to what could be the last RaVe we get....

Originally posted by someguy:
^^^^
I feel sorry for anyone that is effected by your pathetic existence..... get help...
but anyways...
I'd be down for some sort of a meet up....
3 more days left to what could be the last RaVe we get....

wHy dOn'T yOu wRitE aNoThEr poEm, u LAurEatE!
WhAt? YoU SuRpRisEd tHaT I aCtUaLLy KnOw SoMeThInG aboUt the EngLish LanGuaGe!?
rEaD a bOoK, RobErt FroSt.

I don't-- but I know a guy who still has a bunch left that he's selling for about 40 bucks