Vinyl fantasy III - Edmonton - February 8th, 2003

Here's the inside shiat.
It's at Red's.
There's a fashion show that I'm helping put on along with oddjob (aka joeboo). May's production company, DeOG Productions, is putting the whole thing on.
Apparently, Charlie Mayhen will be taking out all of the arcades, thus opening another room for nonsensical rave maddness. w00t!
Same rooms as scream 2, etc, yadda yadda.
I'm out,
Taz.

Originally posted by Furnace:
[QB]
Apparently, Charlie Mayhen will be taking out all of the arcades, thus opening another room for nonsensical rave maddness. QB]
sweet!

Wow. This party is going to be insane. Although, I'm sorta unhappy about the loss of the arcade but I'm sure the extra room will be better.

i didn't hear about the arcade being taken out .. that would be some serious floor space /
werd up mr mayhem hmm . but can you leave the car racing games?
[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: oddjob ]

OMG!
I totally KANT wait for Vynyl III! I mean, BRISK IS PLAYING! HE'S been my fAvOrIte DJ neXt to AnaBoLiCk fRoLICK 4 EVAH!!!!!
~*loops*~
ps: ImaginE if The BeatlEs wErE still alive? I think thEy'd sing "All you nEEEd is PLUR!"

if the beatles were together right now, two of them would be screaming, "let me out of this casket!"

Originally posted by Loops:
wHo aSkEd U, U ELITIST FUcKS!?!!
HH WiLL nEvEr diE!

we can only hope...
here's a tip:
loose the FUCKING CAPS LOCK little boy

well..I want to go see some moontribe dj's, but I sure as hell am not paying $47 (or $57!!) to see 3 dj's. + im broke till the end of the month.
im going to wait till the week of the party and see if anyone is selling a ticket for $30 or so...then i'll go

Im go'in... fuckin rights I'm a go'in.....
I'm pretty pumped for this party...
woop woop
RaVE

dig this...
may's ended up doing the decorating for the WHOLE party. If you ask her nicely, and help out, you'll probably only have to pay ~$20 or so for the party.
PLUS
The Furnace Room is gonna be converted to the DeOG productions VIP room (how fitting they use the Furnace room...heh)
I'm gonna be modelling during the fashion show at 10:30, so I'll be in there for free more than likely.
But The Furnace Room will be the place to be. We have a failsafe method into not letting undesirables in there...
A little poster on the door that'll say...
Security Only
:D
plur this, you fucking ravers!

I'm just going to go to meet Loops.
I don't know if I'm going to get in for free like elite Taz, though.

OMG!
I tOtTaLy WaNt yOu, KaZ...I mEEn, I wAnT tO mEEt yOu 2!
ArE yOu gOnNa bE DoSeInG?! AnD iF sO, KaN wE mEEtUp? CuZ i'vE bEEn tOld tHaT i gIvE dA bEstEst massagEs EvAh!
PlUr, yOu KaNdI GuRL
:D

Originally posted by Furnace:
[QB]dig this...
may's ended up doing the decorating for the WHOLE party. If you ask her nicely, and help out, you'll probably only have to pay ~$20 or so for the party.
PLUS
The Furnace Room is gonna be converted to the DeOG productions VIP room (how fitting they use the Furnace room...heh)
I'm gonna be modelling during the fashion show at 10:30, so I'll be in there for free more than likely.
But The Furnace Room will be the place to be. We have a failsafe method into not letting undesirables in there...
A little poster on the door that'll say...
Security Only
QB]
hmm...thanks but no thanks, im not in the mood to help setup a mega party with thousands of people in it @ reds.
If someone is selling a cheap ticket the week of the party, which happens all the time now..i'll go.

May asked me to be in that fashion show thing but she pm'd Dex* to do it. So I got the message four days later and...*sniff*...now I'm not in the show. I wanna be a part of the cool people.
But the party is still gonna kick some serious ass.