• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Vincamine psychoactive?

uncouplingreversed

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried this? I just read a study saying it has antidepressant psychoactive effects and a decent nootropic. Looks like it's a tryptamine.

Is Vincamine very different in effect's as Vinpocetine? As they are related.

Dosing Vinpocetine never brought any remarkable effect to the surface. But it should have action reading the studies on it. The preceder that was originally isolated from the wellknown garden plant always fascinated.

Is Vincamine very different in effect's as Vinpocetine? As they are related.

Dosing Vinpocetine never brought any remarkable effect to the surface. But it should have action reading the studies on it. The preceder that was originally isolated from the wellknown garden plant always fascinated.

From what I read it's somewhat distinctive in mood and more of a stimulant.

I've tried vinpocetine at 40 mg which did produce a noticeable results on my focus and maybe memory but more a very mild difference on energy.

From what I read it's somewhat distinctive in mood and more of a stimulant.

I've tried vinpocetine at 40 mg which did produce a noticeable results on my focus and maybe memory but more a very mild difference on energy.
The dosage in the pill's common is 5 maybe 10 mg, but as 10 is recommended I probably never went beyond 20 mg. But it seemed useless in my youthfull years.

The dosage in the pill's common is 5 maybe 10 mg, but as 10 is recommended I probably never went beyond 20 mg. But it seemed useless in my youthfull years.

Common doses yes but it only been studied in 40 mg range in healthy adults. Taking less is like taking 1/4 of a statin and expecting your cholesterol to change. It's why I took 40 mg. I just got the vincamine in so I'll test it out at 30 and 60 mg this week.

Common doses yes but it only been studied in 40 mg range in healthy adults. Taking less is like taking 1/4 of a statin and expecting your cholesterol to change. It's why I took 40 mg. I just got the vincamine in so I'll test it out at 30 and 60 mg this week.
Next oppurtunity I'll take a higher dose.

At least my age would be more appropriate for a supplement like this.