• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Shady Vigilance in The Abyss

Who is the The Lounge's biggest psychopath?

• Total voters

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Naw, I don't think those are capital crimes and you deserve a shot at a happy and productive life so long as you are trying to do right now man. I'm not religious, but I do believe in karma to a degree, so just make the amends you can and put more good into the world man. You're having a bad week and it amplifies all your past transgressions when you're in that frame of mind ime. You'll be alright. Maybe help someone completely altruistically; volunteer some time at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen? It might make you feel better and less down on yourself.
Thanks for the kind words. Helped me to get past over the horrible mood. Horrible week

BK38

A Gentleman, Scholar and Mommy's Very Special Boy
Awww shux you guys, thanks for the kind words.

In other news, Tumaj is back on BL after his ban for bestiality and promoting self-harm! I think maybe I'll go harass him some more, just so there's some balance in this world. Don't want people thinking I'm a softy now!

Lol (I'm not going to for real, dude already got pwned so bad that his ancestors felt the sting - also, not worth the time).

schizopath

Staff member
Awww shux you guys, thanks for the kind words.

In other news, Tumaj is back on BL after his ban for bestiality and promoting self-harm! I think maybe I'll go harass him some more, just so there's some balance in this world. Don't want people thinking I'm a softy now!

Lol (I'm not going to for real, dude already got pwned so bad that his ancestors felt the sting - also, not worth the time).
Poets do cry 🖤

schizopath

Staff member
I think too much and because of schizophrenia, things that i shouldnt. Just need to deal with it and let it out sometimes