• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Shady Vigilance in The Abyss

Who is the The Lounge's biggest psychopath?

• Total voters

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Cmon power couple. Its just a test, we can discuss the results if you even want to do the test as Ive studied psychopathy and sociopathy quite a bit.I wont share the results if you pm them to me.

Last edited:

schizopath

Staff member
Hmm. I scored similar results before since I was answering how I speak to people and not how I act to people. But you are certainly no psychopath or sociopath so dont fear sweetheart 🖤

BK38

A Gentleman, Scholar and Mommy's Very Special Boy
My scored were also higher. Just a coincidence. Interested in BKs results though

I am more Psychopathic than I thought apparently (but I am also quitting smoking, so I may be meaner than usual):

schizopath

Staff member
Im happy for your results, I though for sure that you were a psychopath. Oh well, what do I know, Im just an brain dmaged schizophrenic autist spectrum junkie (who happens to be a mod, can you believe that?)

BK38

Im happy for your results, I though for sure that you were a psychopath. Oh well, what do I know, Im just an brain dmaged schizophrenic autist spectrum junkie (who happens to be a mod, can you believe that?)

I'm curious what gave you that impression? I sometimes feel like I feel too much and it's overwhelming. Sometimes I deliberately maintain a distance because I have/had the habit of setting myself on fire to keep others warm (it's not sustainable and if you fuck yourself up, you can't help anyone).

It's the same thing with love in my mind (that I'm working on). I used to beat myself up all the time, tell myself how worthless I am, how I'm undeserving of love etc. I've come to recognize it can make it really hard to love and be loved if you don't start with square 1: loving yourself.

My 2 cents.

schizopath

Staff member
Cause you had the narcissist/psychopathic love bombing. Dont get offended, a lot of narcissists are good persons (like myself)

schizopath

Staff member
Now, thats the real surprise. Happy you did the test though.

All these stigmas dont make a person better or worse.

BK38

Cause you had the narcissist/psychopathic love bombing. Dont get offended, a lot of narcissists are good persons (like myself)

Lol, "Love Bombing." I just looked that up - "Love bombing is an attempt to influence a person by demonstrations of attention and affection. It can be used in different ways and for either positive or negative purposes."

I've never used it in a negative way, but haven't you ever tried to show someone their positive traits when they're down? Cheer up a friend? Share in your good vibes to influence someone for the better? If that's what Love Bombing is, in the context of my life, call me "Hiroshima."

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Lol, "Love Bombing." I just looked that up - "Love bombing is an attempt to influence a person by demonstrations of attention and affection. It can be used in different ways and for either positive or negative purposes."

I've never used it in a negative way, but haven't you ever tried to show someone their positive traits when they're down? Cheer up a friend? Share in your good vibes to influence someone for the better? If that's what Love Bombing is, in the context of my life, call me "Hiroshima."
Yeah, you don’t love bomb.

Love bombing is used to manipulate people. You do not manipulate anyone that I can see.

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
Like when someone has had enough of an emotionally abusive parent and pulls away, the parent then sends that person lots of texts or whatever of how good they are and how much they love and appreciate them. A stream of messages of love but it’s manipulation because the person is pulling away due to toxicity and they are trying to manipulate them to get them back.

I went round in circles with that but I’m just back from a long day.

BK38

Anyhow, a lot of armchair psychology going on here... Did have me 2nd guessing myself there for a second there Schizo but... yeah, naw, on furthering reading about "Love bombing" I'm gonna have to politely disagree.

schizopath

Staff member
Yeah, theres a huge chance Im just wrong. Lets not argue about these things. Just had horrible week and feel like stabbing myself in the neck

BK38

Yeah, theres a huge chance Im just wrong. Lets not argue about these things. Just had horrible week and feel like stabbing myself in the neck
No argument here, just a polite discussion dude.

Also, bad weeks/months/years happen to the best of us my man. Sorry you had a rough week, seems to be the season for it (thinking of DMW). Just keep keepin on.

I find, especially around Christmas time/Birthdays it's either the worst time for me ever or the best, depending on how my life is going. I guess it's because they are periods of greater reflection. I'll never forget spending a Christmas and a Birthday in rehab, one of the loneliest/lowest feelings in the world.

Be kind to yourself :)

schizopath

Staff member
No i deserve to die. I ruined my second ypumgest brother life. I am a horrible person and should not exist. My ex got serotonin syndrome because of me.

BK38

No i deserve to die. I ruined my second ypumgest brother life. I am a horrible person and should not exist. My ex got serotonin syndrome because of me.

Naw, I don't think those are capital crimes and you deserve a shot at a happy and productive life so long as you are trying to do right now man. I'm not religious, but I do believe in karma to a degree, so just make the amends you can and put more good into the world man. You're having a bad week and it amplifies all your past transgressions when you're in that frame of mind ime. You'll be alright. Maybe help someone completely altruistically; volunteer some time at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen? It might make you feel better and less down on yourself.