• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Shady Vigilance in The Abyss

Who is the The Lounge's biggest psychopath?

• Total voters

Police Detective

DO. NOT. STRUGGLE.
Hello,

Over the past several weeks, our eyes have been fixated on those getting a bit too comfy in The Lounge. In particular, The Abyss. Furthermore, It seems as though the topic of Psychopathy has been very prevalent in recent lounge talk.

It is our job to make sure Bluelight continues to run, so we can continue gathering our intel.

You guys know each other best, so we ask you to please identify who you think is the biggest psychopath of The Lounge.

Psychopathy has been glamorized in recent times. That said, it is not a label that one would want to have in this particular situation. Those with this undiagnosable "disorder" tend to be very glib, grandiose, compulsive liars, manipulative, they lack remorse, they lack empathy, display a "parasitic" lifestyle, poor behavior controls, promiscuous, impulsive, irresponsible, and most importantly, break the law continuously.

He/she who is deemed the biggest psychopath will receive no punishment.

No one will be hurt in this operation.

Thank you.

Gloomp

Bluelighter
I've been on and off this site since 2001, and I really don't know very many of you now. My hypothesis, however, would have to include that I check you all off just to be safe. Tootsie and ClubbinGuido were the cat's pajama's. My impressions in 2020 has me gasped due to my natural biological maturation. The point is, I should be a mod, but only for about 10 minutes a day.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Who is you? In that case welcome back, non-noob

Hopeless is hopelessly psychopathic. But like, in a nice way.

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
tbh I think "who's BL's #1 narcissist" would be a more enlightening poll.

we can present the winner with the Dunning-Kruger award for fail

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
that looks better. i get right hacked off at people not maximising polling opportunities

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Seriously.

Yeah so just FTR and incase you didn't notice that you can view the votes....

I voted schizopath, hopeless, sewer, DG and ghost.

CFC

Tech Support
Staff member
fwiw and tbh, none of us can possibly know who the biggest psychopath is cos they aint posted their junks in the noodie thread...

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
Switched my vote to 3 more who I think are psychos based on their posts and beliefs. According to the view that "all psychopaths are clinically insane."