• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vietnamese OTC codein pills

Nicolascage

Greenlighter
Hi. I have recently bought some codein pills called "Terpin Codein" and it says that one pill contains 10mg of codein phosphat and 100mg of terpin hydrat. What is this "Terpin hydrat"? Are they safe to use to get a buzz? And how much should i take if im a newby?

Thanks!

Welcome to Bluelight :)
For the next time, please post questions like this in BDD instead of OD
Side effects of terpin hydrate from Wikipedia :
depression of the respiration, sedation, coordination disorders, constipation, and urinary retention.
So I don't think you can use em to get high, as respiratory depression could kill you

It's an expectorant like guaifenesin (makes you cough up mucus). It's not something you should take a lot of, as it will make you very nauseous and make you vomit.

But as you said you're new to codeine, you can probably take a few and be ok. Those with a higher tolerance who would need more codeine would have no recreational use for these

Hmm okay maybe i should try something else. The side effects doesn't sound very pleasant. Thanks anyways!:)

Hi again. Sooo, i went and bought some new pills. "Tatanol Codein". 30mg Codein and 500mg Paracetanol. But i read that you should do some kind of cold water extraction? The thing is, i rent a hotelroom with no fridge and no stove. Should i just give it up or take some pills anyway? Much damage to the liver?

Btw i got water but i don't know if that will help.

Okay i took 120mg and did the best i could with the extraction. Hope i won't die. Thanks for your guidance!

I wouldnt stress too much, even if the CWE didnt work 2 grams of paracetemol in one dose isnt dangerous (although not ideal) according to the literature ive read they say 1 Gram max per dose & 4 grams max over 24 hours.

Are you new to opiates?

No. I have taken dyhydrocodeine whatever that is, tramadol, oxysomething before. :)

Last edited: