Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Victorian Paintball - Game On! [14th Oct]

Pop Popavich

Bluelighter
That's right, sneaking around in the bush, shooting your "friends" and generally trying to ease some of those pent up homicidal tendencies, all in the name of healthy recreation. :D

So on the afternoon of the 14th of October, we are going hunting. The booking has been made for 14 people and we have some spaces to fill, so if anyone is keen, put your hand up and make yourself seen. First in best dressed

Details:
The game starts at 1pm sharp in Carrum Downs, so we need to be there by 12:45 to get kitted up.

The base cost is $25 a head (which needs to paid by mid August) which buys you the run of the field for the afternoon and your first 100 paintballs. Beyond that you can expect to pay $20 per 100 balls that you use, plus whatever else you choose to spend money on (snacks, drinks, gloves, protective cup etc.) As an estimate, most trigger-happy punters can expect to mow through around 400 balls in the afternoon.

You can read all about the company, how to get there, etc here

Hunter:
about2.jpg

Huntee:
splat_face.jpg

Which will you be?

This sounds like fun! Damn geography. :| It's probably for the best, last time i played, i took it a little too seriously, and when a girl from the opposing team tried to surrender when i snuck up on her (she didn't want to be shot), i shot her... about 5 times. :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
We'll probably be getting back on the 15th!! quite possibly even on the morning of the 15th, at silly o'clock (read : before the sun comes up)

So.
Not.
Fair.

EDIT : okay, will be coming home a day early for this, and hopefully leaving melbourne a day earlier to compensate. Too much fun to miss out on =D
We'll be tired, but we'll be there. But only if Muzby wears bunny ears.

Last edited:
I've never paintballed, so if there's space I'd love to come (and shoot you all) - if things need paying before i get back from England (12th August) just sms me and I'll netbank you the money =D

Just for the record, i've also heard good things about Laser Skirmish. A little more "real world" due to the longer range fo the weapons. If this is a success (and im sure it will be), perhaps laser action might be on the cards some time in the future?

anyways, yep, count myself and C0TB in for paint-slapping fun :)

Skirmish hurts....
It's also VERY physical and if you're not sore from paintball impact blisters, you'll be sore from crouching, diving ducking and crawling non-stop.

That said...it's awesome fun.
Typical paintball bruise..
0409-bruise.jpg

I want to shoot duckboy or pay someone a small fee to do it for me. :D

Okay add two more.

Males, who shall be known forthwith as KrisToo and Pete.
Who are in no way associated with GayBoyToys.com, despite what you might have heard.

I'm in...

Ready? I was born ready mother fucker...

The idea went round, I'd like to up the suggestion that the people who went to Kryall all wear the camo gear again for it.

Should be good...

And yeah, laser skirmish does rock.

FaTz said:
The idea went round, I'd like to up the suggestion that the people who went to Kryall all wear the camo gear again for it.

That's the plan, Stan.

<3

Duckboy said:
Okay add two more.

Males, who shall be known forthwith as KrisToo and Pete.
Who are in no way associated with GayBoyToys.com, despite what you might have heard.
^He's actually registered as Kristoo - - yes, some of you geriatrics like myself might remember him. :)
And just for the record, he'll most likely shoot you in the face for typing his nick with alternating caps. ;)

You VIC girls and boys are so much more organised.

^substitute "ther" for "lester" and you're on.

But then, Fatz might get jealous..

As long as KB sticks to the mammals and leaves the chickens for the Fatz there should be no problems with sharing.

Although if they end up on opposite teams, I'm totally telling Fatz that i saw KB with his favourite hen the other night. That should get him ready for battle. ;)

KemicalBurn said:
Only if people call me "animal mother" :p

don't worry KB i'll happily throw hand grenades at you every day for the rest of your life=D

can't wait for this. kill, maim & BURN!!!=D