• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids vicodin and vertussin ac

mikeorr4444

Greenlighter
Hey all, glad I found this forum so I'm not randomly trying shit on my own here. I've used opiods recreationally on and off for about 10 years, but pretty much only when they present themselves to me, I don't really go out looking for them. So that being said, I just take what I get my hands on. Methadone is my favorite, but haven't had it in years. Mainly sticking to vicodin/norcos. I actually killed off some tylenol 3 last week and thought they'd be weak as hell after reading up in the forums here about them, but I really enjoyed the high and it lasted quite a while for me. My question today is.... I have 4 500/300 vicodin, which will give me a solid buzz. I was thinking of trying to amplify that with some vertussin ac that I also have. I know you don't wanna chug a bunch of it because it can make you sick, but do you think popping those 4 vics and maybe like 20-25 ML of that vertussin would work well together?

Thanks!

Meh you're better off with just the Vicodin. I'll assume you meant that there is 5mg Hydro in each pill?

The guaf will cause nausea at high doses an the codeine would barely help in such a low dose.

Meh you're better off with just the Vicodin. I'll assume you meant that there is 5mg Hydro in each pill?

The guaf will cause nausea at high doses an the codeine would barely help in such a low dose.

Yeah, sorry. That's what I meant. 5/300. Okay, thanks for your reply. Also have some .5 mg Klonopin laying around. Never took a benzo and opiate together though.