• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vicodin 5/325

Hiilikeopiods

Greenlighter
If I take 6 5/325 vicodin will I die or have to go to the ER. Wanna get high but don’t wanna die.I’m 205 pounds 6’2.

No, unless you have a good amount of benzos or alcohol in your system and/or you have a low tolerance to opioids.

But why take a dose high enough that would make you ask that question 🤔 Three or four should be somewhat strong for someone with zero tolerance.

No, unless you have a good amount of benzos or alcohol in your system and/or you have a low tolerance to opioids.

But why take a dose high enough that would make you ask that question 🤔 Three or four should be somewhat strong for someone with zero tolerance.
Only due to the acetaminophen I can take 2 25. Hydros and feel nice n high acetaminophen just seems iffy person to person

2 grams of acetaminophen isnt particularly dangerous for a person with normal liver function. But again why push it?

But why take a dose high enough that would make you ask that question 🤔 Three or four should be somewhat strong for someone with zero tolerance.t
2 grams of acetaminophen isnt particularly dangerous for a person with normal liver function. But again why push it?
Is me pushin it gonna kill me from doing it once?

Is me pushin it gonna kill me from doing it once?

The real answer is almost overwhelmingly no, but again i don't know what other drugs are in your system nor what shape your liver is in. Freak occurrences happen. However, generally speaking, if you really have to ask "is this going to kill me?" the answer is usually, dont do it.

I think you'll be fine. The maximum dose of paracetamol or acetaminophen is 4 grams per 24 hours.

These pills are precious. For a number of reasons depending on the type of user :D

I know that when it comes to drugs it sounds very fun to see how high you can get. But in reality, something as life-destroying as opiates is probably best used in bits instead of one giant high (by eating everything at once). Of course, I've tried high dose opiates just to see what they're like. I've found that the high just lasts too short for things like vicodin/oxy for a power ride. It's better to scatter your use especially if you're a new user. Don't forget opioids can kill you... I think that new users see how tiny the pills are and think "there's no way this can kill me."

The poor souls who took an entire OC80 in one go... not thinking "it was that strong." :(

One time? It'll be alright. But as others have said, if you make a chronic habit of it, that much acetaminophen can do some serious damage to your liver.

Even if it's only occasionally, I recommend a cold water extraction. Dissolve the pills in a glass of cold water, stir it around for 5 minutes. Let the powder settle to the bottom, that's the acetaminophen, which is not soluble in cold water. The hydrocodone IS soluble in cold water, so it is in the water. Once the acetaminophen is resting on the bottom, drink the water, and stop when you get to the acetaminophen.

Probably doesn't matter if you're literally just gonna do it once or twice, but as many of us know, once or twice leads to thrice leads to many times leads to daily. And at that point, cold water extraction could save your life.

One time? It'll be alright. But as others have said, if you make a chronic habit of it, that much acetaminophen can do some serious damage to your liver.

Even if it's only occasionally, I recommend a cold water extraction. Dissolve the pills in a glass of cold water, stir it around for 5 minutes. Let the powder settle to the bottom, that's the acetaminophen, which is not soluble in cold water. The hydrocodone IS soluble in cold water, so it is in the water. Once the acetaminophen is resting on the bottom, drink the water, and stop when you get to the acetaminophen.

Probably doesn't matter if you're literally just gonna do it once or twice, but as many of us know, once or twice leads to thrice leads to many times leads to daily. And at that point, cold water extraction could save your life.
Can you do a CWE that easily? I've gotten myself over the past week to taking 5 x 7.5/325 twice a day. For harm prevention sake, I need to know how to do this. I can't do it at home and use my refrigerator. Would I crush them? They are hard and round and white ones that say RP 7.5/325.

lots of ways to do it some involve filters, none are hard. For sure worth the effort if you plan to take large amounts or do this regularly.

I would crush pill up into a fine powder with a mortar and pestle (does not have to be that overkill though just break up the pills) dissolve in room temp / cool water, then I would place the cup in the freezer for 5 or 10 mins. pour through a coffee filter and then wring out the coffee filter with your hands to get any water it retains, should be a lot of white gunk left in the filter. - but again tons of ways to do this and its not hard.

If you cant use your fridge cool water should work as well. and if you dont have a filter as is already said you can just let the solid matter settle to the bottom and be careful to only drink / get the water leaving the solid matter in the bottom of the cup.

You could literally break the pills up put them in a cup of cold water mix it up for 30 seconds, hide it and then come back in 10 or 15 minutes ready to go - one container no filtering needed.
Thank you. This will be my first time trying this. I'm scared. LOL.

lots of ways to do it some involve filters, none are hard. For sure worth the effort if you plan to take large amounts or do this regularly.

I would crush pill up into a fine powder with a mortar and pestle (does not have to be that overkill though just break up the pills) dissolve in room temp / cool water, then I would place the cup in the freezer for 5 or 10 mins. pour through a coffee filter and then wring out the coffee filter with your hands to get any water it retains, should be a lot of white gunk left in the filter. - but again tons of ways to do this and its not hard.

If you cant use your fridge cool water should work as well. and if you dont have a filter as is already said you can just let the solid matter settle to the bottom and be careful to only drink / get the water leaving the solid matter in the bottom of the cup.

You could literally break the pills up put them in a cup of cold water mix it up for 30 seconds, hide it and then come back in 10 or 15 minutes ready to go - one container no filtering needed.
Okay I just tried it your way. my tolerance has hit 37.5 mg of percocet which is 5 pills so i added a 6th. I know i lost a wee bit of powder but man that water is yucky!

You may get nausea from that much tylenol. It makes me feel malaise when I take over 1500