• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Smoking meth & cleaning pipe

What is the best and easiest way to clean a pip???
Another method that hasn't been mentioned yet is to use a chef's torch on a medium high setting and blast it until clean.
be very careful as it is possible to get temps of over 1000C - 1800F with those torches.
And you will need something to hold the pipe, preferably made of metal.
That much heat will incinerate almost anything. Let the glass cool as slowly as possible as it will surely crack if it is cooled down fast.
You can easily get them on Amazon or eBay, and most hardware shops will have it in stock as well.

So does anyone know of a different way to smoke meth I don't have a light bulb pipe or tinfoil and I can't snort it my nose is fucked up wondering if it was possible to smoke it out of a cigarette

I used a Pizzo Pipe that is made of borosilicate for vaporizing methamphetamine. Why? Well first I think is an enjoyable ROA, borosilicate glass can resist abrupt changes in temperatures and glass is the more cleaner way to vaporized methamphetamine because it doesn't decompose at high temperatures producing byproducts that maybe very toxic. I discouraged the use of foil because of it, let be clear if we gonna put vapors from an substance that can be risky, let lower our risk.

I bouth my online, very happy with her. Is very big for a pizzo pipe with thick glass but good at conducting heat to the bubbler and color changing. Normaly you don't know what you get with cheap pizzo pipe you buy in shady places. Most of the time they are made from normal glass that can break and cause accidents! Don't be a cheap tweaker!

There many heat sources that are use for vaporizing methamphetamine. In my case I use an straight, thin, unscented candle that cost less than a dollar, because I started with bic lighters and those are great but they don't last a day for vaporizing. Candles on the other hand are long lasting cheaper then bics and look cool in your Tina altar.

Get your crystals and pack a bowl. I use little spoons you can buy online that are great to transfer those cute crystals to the pipe! Some people melt the Crystal and cut heat source to let it crystalized again so you can burn away the cut. I don't do it because cuts can have different melting temperatures that meth and if they are in a crystal net the melting temperatures for methamphetamine drops with the present of cut so you are really letting meth go away. Rotate the bubbler very gently and slow above the flame, people say it most be an inch away from the glass I say it depends on the heating source and the thickness of the glass, just don't put it on direct contact with the flame because you will turn black your pipe and will not able to see the puddle and where is moving. The rotation also depends on the pipe and the quantity of meth inside. The only thing you need to always do is rotate slow, take a moment to feel the ritual. Don't vaporize meth on a hurry, you will burn your shit. Went the puddle is made use one of your fingers in the hole (watch out first verify if is hot or not) most of the time if you do it well will be in a good temperature. Watch where the puddle go and how is running, concentrate some vapors inside the bubbler and then get your finger away for the hole and inhale VERY SLOWLY don't stop rotating the bulb. Get out of the heats when 1- the puddle is sliding too fast this means that is very hot and some more heat could burn your shit 2- You are almost finished your lungs capacity. Went your stop inhaling put your finger back on the hole and rotate well the puddle and blow the Inferior part of the bubbler to cold down the system but slowly it can resist change in temperature but don't be an ass and put it under cold water. Roll that puddle and blow it until is crystalized back again and take the vapor that produce in the cold down and crystallization.

Let it cool for a minute, repeat. Enjoy.

Tips and tricks:

If you wanna vaporize more after the first bowl you will notice that some residue will appear at the bottom of the bulb. Sometimes is a white chalk solid or some yellow brown lines or both. Even if you do a good job this residue appears I believe and almost sure that is a cutting agent that have an higher fusion point an is not soluble in meth because it don't melt with it. Don't worry even if you get the purest street meth it will always be cut. I have heard rumors and anecdotes that meth from the 80s was not cut, don't mean that was 100% pure meth but the contaminants are byproducts of the process so if you could have a contact that have decent chemistry skills it could cook a meth that could compete with an pharmaceutical grade meth. Anyway take a q-tip and isopropyl alcohol and saturate one end of the q-tip with alcohol. Put it though the bulb hole and clean that shit. After finishing put the bulb in the heat source at let the alcohol dry. Try to use 91% because it more likely that will not leave residue and don't get an awful taste from hit 1 or 2 of the second bowl.

Try to use moderate size bowls. If you manage to get a mg scale try to use 0.1mg to 0.2 mg try to be a nice ration of shards and tiny crystals. This will reduced your chance of building tolerance, get long lasting bowls and maybe the need to redose. Big bowls burn up and tiny bowls are fast and let you wanting more. A good pack bowl will last you a lot, this morning after work I packed a good bowl of those devil gems and light it up. I try to have activities between hits because it make even longer the life of the bowl. Believe me if you stay in front of your pipe just waiting to cool up the pipe to take another hit it may never last because you fall into the trap that Tina put for you. I have try alot of drugs, some none addictive and some are. I never encountered a drug that makes you redose so viciously. Even tho I manage to be smarter than Tina she have her ways. Anyways that bowl lasted since 9:00 am to 11:00 am and still have some, I went to College to my classes and came back. I completed forgot about Tina until I saw the pipe in the drawer and hit it some more. Lasted two more hours.

When you are finishing the bowl the meth oil will not roll in the bulb. I have try many times to do something about it but it don't work. If someone know something please share it!

Selenium can protect you from the neurotoxicity of methamphetamine. Don't use amphetamine until 24 hours after the last dose of methamphetamine, amphetamine increased methamphetamine neurotoxicity.

Finally the best tip to vaporize methamphetamine is to not do it at all. Really do it very infrequently, if you can make it ten days out of the year better. She is a very powerful drug and can deceive you easily by making you think you are under control. I manage to control other hard drugs successfully and is not trying to elevate my ego because Tina knows how to make me slip once in a while turning into a temporal tweaker. If you have little to none auto-control she will devour you in months. Recently I encountered with a old friend of mine and by first sight I saw him more skinny, dark spots under his eyes, and a wierd nervous tick. In the conversation he confessed me that he was using meth two weeks ago. That's too little time to the toll that my friend is having. Harm reduction with tina is literally how to not fuck up your teeth, your dopamine receptors, skin, and to control the craving and the binge she brings. That's all folks.

Last edited:
Just torch the fuck out of it. Just know when that shit starts glowing a little that’s when you should stop and let it cool. And repeat til it’s clean. The only thing I could say is bad about this method if you have a bunch of residue sitting in the bowl it’s going to smoke out your room and smells horrible

Baking soda and just enough water to make a thick paste. (or toothpaste w/baking soda) & Q-tips. Your piece will be good as new.

Warm rubbing alcohol and coarse salt. Put the salt inside the glass, add alcohol, plug holes, and shake for a minute.

That's how I used to clean my bongs, and the salt turns into liquid sandpaper when shaking. Worked every time.

Just rinse that shit out. Water, run through, give a good shake, let dry. However, if you're going to be one of those people who feels there is value in reclaimed the residue, this next part is for you:

Stop messing around with all the implements scratching around inside your pipe. Its never worth the time you'll spend hopelessly attempting to direct some of that dust into the bowl for what will ultimately be a small, harsh and self-defeating hit. Instead, use the exact technique I mentioned above. But use distilled water. Dirty pipe + very small amount of distilled water. Shake while covering pipe openings. Shouldn't take long to see all the residue gone, meaning it's dissolved in the water. Now you need a plain glass plate. Yes, GLASS, not china, not porcelain, not stoneware, not pewter, only clear glass. Saucer size is perfect. Take your pipe and gently tip out that water onto the glass plate. Put this somewhere out of the way. A rarely used cabinet or closet work great. If you have the space and equipment, you can aim a small, not too powerful fan at the plate. The water will evaporate and what's left will be the stuff dissolved in that water. As to the contents of this result, its safety of consumption, or it's value for even taking the time to gather..... Well all those are what you, the user, had to decide. For full disclosure, back when I used meth daily, I kept a reclaim plate I'm my closet with a very small desk fan pointed at it. Let's just say, whenever I ran out of gear I would spend a fair bit of time scraping the plate.

Have fun and stay safe out there!

Just rinse that shit out. Water, run through, give a good shake, let dry. However, if you're going to be one of those people who feels there is value in reclaimed the residue, this next part is for you:

Stop messing around with all the implements scratching around inside your pipe. Its never worth the time you'll spend hopelessly attempting to direct some of that dust into the bowl for what will ultimately be a small, harsh and self-defeating hit. Instead, use the exact technique I mentioned above. But use distilled water. Dirty pipe + very small amount of distilled water. Shake while covering pipe openings. Shouldn't take long to see all the residue gone, meaning it's dissolved in the water. Now you need a plain glass plate. Yes, GLASS, not china, not porcelain, not stoneware, not pewter, only clear glass. Saucer size is perfect. Take your pipe and gently tip out that water onto the glass plate. Put this somewhere out of the way. A rarely used cabinet or closet work great. If you have the space and equipment, you can aim a small, not too powerful fan at the plate. The water will evaporate and what's left will be the stuff dissolved in that water. As to the contents of this result, its safety of consumption, or it's value for even taking the time to gather..... Well all those are what you, the user, had to decide. For full disclosure, back when I used meth daily, I kept a reclaim plate I'm my closet with a very small desk fan pointed at it. Let's just say, whenever I ran out of gear I would spend a fair bit of time scraping the plate.

Have fun and stay safe out there!
Not sure how this isn't the widely accepted cleaning method lol
All those wasted hours with q-tips and wasted butane and horrible smells.
The added bonus is allll that residue can be reclaimed in however long your water takes to evaporate. I put mine in a small ceramic dish and set it on a stove burner on low. 20 min later its recrystalized.

Last edited:
Since a couple other users have also suggested the 'rinse, plate→dry, scrape method, I should probably mention that this has never yielded me a smokable product. Well, if you put it in a pipe and applied heat, you'd get a hit of two, but that shit was awful. Instantly black residue in pipe that was hard to remove and the process of making the spot (smoking the reclaim) would be physically repulsive compared to regular smoking.

I used it by putting into capsules and eating it.

I drop a couple of drops of water through stem, 3-5 depending on build up, and shake like @TheRealYeastBeast mentioned but in leave it in bowl and apply a little heat. As soon as the water is about to boit (which you will notice if u watch) remove heat and spin lightly. Repeat this a couple of times and what your looking to get will recrystallize looking similar to regular shit. It took me many times to get it down properly because its very easy to over boil, burn, the water. I've found this to be the best way in terms of a smoking resin aspect