Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Triptamind Outdoor -Jan 15 - P_Mac, Siaqua, Illusion of Self

spot.jpg

Get up and dance on this kids - Triptamind Jan 15

This party has a Fucking hardcore line up from go to wow, on the psy stage, and then some

Killer
:lol:

kick your pants of and lets party 8)

...i dont have a car...

wish i could come :( sounds like it wouldbe lots of fun. would love to catch Siqua again and P_Mac.

*shakes fist at public transport*

I am happy to say that all our acts have been confirmed, international and the like

Just a quick cap of the killer international and live acts playing

International acts
P_Mac
A.BPM
Peyote Pete

Oz Live Artist
Siaqua (Live)
Illusion of Self (Live)
Syzmix (Live)
MKultra (Live)
Farmercyst (Live)

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, the local and interstaters are going to shake the mountain down

There are going to be a whole lot of live acts now... SHeessshhh!!! :D

I am very looking forward to seeing a lot of people down at the party...

WOW!!! I am bringing a bit of gear! Wonder how its all going to fit on the tables! Hehehehe....

NEWS JUST IN:
I am putting together footage on the night for the first siaqua film clip.

Who knows where the film clip clip will end up!

Some big things are brewing at the foot of the grampians! Its the party to end all parties!

<3

Originally posted by Leprechaun
NEWS JUST IN:

^W00'! Excitement++ - - - have a ball guys, I'm looking forward to seeing this clip! =D

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Originally posted by Leprechaun
NEWS JUST IN:

^W00'! Excitement++ - - - have a ball guys, I'm looking forward to seeing this clip! =D

Come be part of it i say CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT:D

Also

- HEALING AND CHILL SPACE -

Rainbow Architect - (well outside the square ) Sonic Sound Scape music.

Also Binaural Beats Experiment - Trance, Meditation or Tripping without drugs. Brain-Wave induction technology to Access the deeper levels of your consciousness

DJ-Starky

Six Degrees of Unification

and Mystery Guests!

I am happy to say that all our acts have been confirmed, international and the like

Just a quick cap of the killer international and live acts playing

International acts
P_Mac
A.BPM
Peyote Pete

Oz Live Artist
Siaqua (Live)
Illusion of Self (Live)
Syzmix (Live)
MKultra (Live)
Farmercyst (Live)

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, the local and interstaters are going to shake the mountain down

Last edited:
Just to ensure a silliness and general debauchry quota that far exceeds everyone's expectations, The Triptamind WWF Jelly Wrestling Championships will now be doing battle from the side of the mainfloor - Sunday 10am. =D :) =D

With a couple hundred liters of Mc Kormics "Raspberry Rhapsody" food jelly artistically layered with jelly designed for more debauched purposes, the suitably transparent when wet, Triptamind 2005 Jelly Wrestling Champion singlet is also ready and waiting to be stretched across the reigning champions chest.

Special prizes may also be bestowed to the champion in addition to the fame and the glory ;) =D

Are you excited yet? =D =

In need of Liftage?

For anyone who is currently lift less and is having difficulty getting Triptamind, I have seats spare!!

Specifically 3!!! :D I'm leaving Melbourne 2pm(ish) on Saturday so if anyone wants a lift pm me before Friday arvo.

Warning: Catching a lift with my fine self may result in compulsory Jelly Wrestling challenges ;)

bugger...its this weekend :( next time guys. i really would of loved to come to.

just a side note...there has been an extreme fire warning due t near bush fires that are threatening this area.

so please becareful when you are out there.

yeah i do :) but i have to work tomorrow for 16hours :\ and work saturday night...i didnt have to last week.

*shakes fist at cricket matches*

*starfalls69* said:
yeah i do :) but i have to work tomorrow for 16hours :\ and work saturday night...i didnt have to last week.

*shakes fist at cricket matches*

Sorry fore you star, you will be missed:(