Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC...... RainbowSerpent Festival....... *REVIEWS* Bueafort....21/1 - 24/1 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

centipedeboy

Bluelighter
VIC........... RainbowSerpent Festival............. Bueafort....21/1 - 24/1 2005

From inthemix.com.au,

Last year was my first, most certainly heading back for more this year......

It has just been announced that the annual 4 day music, arts and lifestyle festival held in Victoria, widely known as the Rainbow Serpent Festival will continue its tradition from Friday 21st January to Monday 24th January in a scenic country location near Beaufort.

The 4 day festival includes a main dance area, alternative music stage, extensive markets & stalls, wholesome foods, healing & workshops program, children’s area, arts installations & performers, outdoor cinema, camping area and other activities.

Acts that have been announced are as follows:
ANTARO (SPIRIT ZONE, GERMANY)
ATMOS - live (SPIRAL TRAX, MPDQX, SWEDEN)
DINO PSARAS - live (OKTAVA, UK)
DIMITRI (SPUN, IBIZA)
PROTOCULTURE - live (NANO, SOUTH AFRICA)
KRUGER & COYLE - live (SPIRAL TRAX, GER/UK)
D-NOX (SPROUT, PLASTIK PARK, GERMANY)
SUN CONTROL SPECIES - live (ZMA, AUSTRALIA)
KOTARO (EQUINOX / SOLSTICE, JAPAN)
ABAKUS - live (LIQUID SOUND DESIGN, UK)

Plus more…
SBK (Avalanche, Germany), Zirkin (Doof Records, Israel) , Loopus In Fabula (Fabula Records, Italy) , Beauty & the Beat ( Germany ), Michael Mayer (KOMPAKT, Germany), Freq (Iboga, Melbourne), Antix (Iboga, NZ), So (Plusqam, Japan), Greg Coyle (Automatic, UK), Luke Psywalker (Digital Psionics, Byron), Max Maxwell (Golden Bay Records, NZ), Morph (Melbourne), Loonaloop (Sydney), Mantrix, Solatek, Andrew Till, D-Mak, Liquid, Mindelight, Aaron Smiles, Decoy, Gavin Martin, Sensient, Low Frequency Disorder, Eegor, Sgt Dan, Dogom Rotor, Kozmic Native, Raptor, Legohead, Jaimz, Andreas, Nic Taylor, Jet More, RifRaf, Nick YT, Deep Fried Dub, Pappa Stylee, Cool Hand, Bass Bin Laden, Chantdown Sound, Andrew Haig, Hans DC, Scotrod, Oblivious, Toupee, Slieker, Heath Myers, Cecille, Dave Pham, Miyagi, Hipps, Avid, DannyBoy, Callam, Flux, Bobby Raver, Benzai, Zok

Check the website for full event details:
www.rainbowserpent.net

Heard nothing but praise for this event so packing up the wife and kids, and heading down to see what all the ho ha is about.

As i am every year, my butt will be camped and ill be livin' rsf again... im so excited. Its the most beautiful festival of all imo.

:)

i think its hilarious majority of bluelighters dont really go to rsf.

they seriously dont know what there missing.

i. cant. wait.

I've had my tickets to this for months :) I cant believe that there's only 3 weeks left to wait!

We'll be there with the rest of the crew having a blast. Now that new years is over and done with I can finally start preparing for this!

stace.

The most magical event of the year. Without a doubt!

I missed EC and tribadelic so there is no way i'm mising this one!

Still need a lift though :\

4th year in a row for me. Honestly can't get enough of Rainbow. :D

Im even coming back from my year around the world for this, (and how i would love to spend more time here in Thailand).

This festival is only for people with a great attitude and a smile on their face.

Can't wait to see you again Taliana, Doofqueen and anyone else who wants to say hi to me.

dee Cee! You MUST drag your ass to this! So many great memories of our first RS to re-live! hehe..

Comeonnnn... you *know* its gonna be awesome. :)

stace.

ahhh I really haven't got the $$$. And I cant take a day off work! :(

Michael Mayer (KOMPAKT, Germany)

:eek:

I'd really love to go to this... but work takes place in my life these days.

I wish I could afford to go to this. :( Once again I am left with limited funds, oh well have fun everyone! :)

It's looking like i may not be able to come. The six days that i want to go away for include the weekend where i have my son. Fathers not answering my sms about swapping weekends and i can't ask anyone to have him for nearly a week to babysit :( I can't believe i might be missing this after missing EC and tribadelic and not buying a BDO ticket "knowing" i will be going to rainbow. (not that i could go to bdo if i have my son anyway) *sigh* This really really sux :(

shorza- probably best u introduce yourself (again) hehe im kinda a shocker when ive met people on certain substances... hehe

and stacyrox- maybe its about time this year we actually meet, how many times have we meant to at rainbows.

when i get there ill put a note on the noticeboard where my camp is. :)

that really sucks sylv :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

most of my girls wont be there. aaaaagh. its so crap. S & K arent going either. *cries*

/\ well i'll probably end up in a skirt on the main morning if that's any consalation :D 8(

But yeh looking forward to meeting u again taliana :)

Hope something magically works out doofqueen...... haven't seen u since rainbow last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.