• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Rainbow Serpent Festival Australia Day Weekend Jan 23 - 26

moontide

Bluelighter
RAINBOW SERPENT FESTIVAL 2004
AUSTRALIA DAY LONG WEEKEND JANUARY 23 - 26

COLLECTIVE VISION

Experience - Live - Grow

The Rainbow Serpent Festival returns again for another summer outdoor extravaganza of music, dancing, arts, camping & other activities. The event will again be held in the scenic country location near Beaufort, around 2 hours drive from Melbourne over Australia Day Long Weekend. The 3 day festival includes the main dance area, alternative music stage , extensive markets & stalls, wholesome foods, healing & workshops program, childrens area, arts installations & performers, chill space, outdoor cinema, camping area and more!

This year will feature our biggest ever lineup of some of the worlds leading trance DJ’s and producers along with over 50 of Australias favourite artists. Attracting locals and travellers alike we welcome all people to be apart of this tribal / trance family. Expressing who they are, exploring their dreams and enjoying the whole experience.

International & Australian acts include : Deedrah (Spun Records, Ibiza) , Orion (Solstice Records , Denmark) , Wrecked Machines ( EtnicaNet, Brazil) , Peter Didjital (Didgital Structures, Sweden) , Medicine Drum (Return to the Source , USA) , Pied Piper (UK ) , Jean Borelli ( Denmark ) ,Greg Coyle (UK) , Dado (Ibiza) , Sun Control Species Byron) , Freq (Iboga) , Fractal Glider (Boom Records) , Sugar (Green Ant) , Sensient (Tatsu ) , Benza ( DemonTea ) and many more still to come.

Check website regularly for up to date details: www.greenant.com

love and light...

{Edit. Slaps moontide. You've been here long enough to know better. CITY FIRST!!! But in this case STATE FIRST!!! Makes it easier for the stoners to know which party they are signing up for}

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i'm hoping to make it to mt 1st RSF next year if my cash flow lets me =D

Im there- went to this years Rainbow serpent and had the most amazing time...By Far the best psytrance festival in australia and of the year. :):)

Ive actually already to my flight home, and also a lift down is also sorted already. YAY BRING IT ON! :)

Ahhhhhhhh rainbow, i get a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. I'm not too fussed about who's playing just cos i have such a good time their no matter what. I'm there for the vibe and man does it rock :)

man how good's this summer going to be? Like a foot rub, head massage and an orgasm all at the same time. There's some major psy muscle going on here.

tasty

yeah yeah very nice! such a diverse range of artists... is anyone as excited as me about MEDECINE DRUM ?!?

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
Ahhhhhhhh rainbow, i get a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. I'm not too fussed about who's playing just cos i have such a good time their no matter what. I'm there for the vibe and man does it rock :)

word! the vibe is not matched at any other party, must be something to do with the planets at that time of year, cause every year it blows me away...

Barney Gumnut said:
man how good's this summer going to be? Like a foot rub, head massage and an orgasm all at the same time. There's some major psy muscle going on here.

and the best thing to do with psy muscle is stroke it :p

doofqueen said:
yeah i'm hoping to make it to mt 1st RSF next year if my cash flow lets me =D

you wont regret it, the early birds are 65, its the cheapest you will get tickets, and that is waaay cheap for 3 days of play :)

Taliana said:
Im there- went to this years Rainbow serpent and had the most amazing time...By Far the best psytrance festival in australia and of the year. :):)

Ive actually already to my flight home, and also a lift down is also sorted already. YAY BRING IT ON! :)

fully, every year its my number one party, and i start counting down to the next one n the car ride home :)

love and light...

There was never a time when I wasn't going to this. :)

deeCee: You so have to come! Think of the shenanigans you will miss out on if you dont!!

I cant wait for this event. RS is definately the best weekend of my year.. and this year I'll be heading off to the Gold Coast the weekend before! Its going to be an awesome 10 or so days :)

stace.

Lets just hope this year it doesnt reach 50 degrees... hehehe

We found the river to swim in this year though, we were some of the lucky ones... (not on the site btw!) I definately recommend going swimming at the lake! So nice on a boiling summers day...

Ohhh just thinking about the event is getting me excited...

I'm so there again!

Taliana said:
Lets just hope this year it doesnt reach 50 degrees... hehehe

Why the hell not? One of my fondest memories of RS this year was heading down to the local pools, $3 entry and somw very sweet cruisy beats....

hmmmm..... %)

yo check this

1:: First round Early–Bird tickets
are now available online from the shop page at www.greenant.com. These are a special launch offer for our mail list members at the super discounted price of only $65 plus postage & handling. Only 100 of these have been made available so get in quick to take advantage of this deal. Full price tickets will be $100 plus booking fees on sale from regular outlets soon.

taken from the first eflyer - have you got it yet?? check
http://www.greenant.com/rsfeflyer/rsfeflyer.html

but they are selling super fast so pick up that credit card :D

love and light...

shorza said:
I'm so there again!

Why the hell not? One of my fondest memories of RS this year was heading down to the local pools, $3 entry and somw very sweet cruisy beats....

hmmmm..... %)

Best Pool Party EVER! and i even loved the skanky water tanks :p

hehehe shorza- nah we chose to swim in the "clean", fresh, lush river that was just abit more of a find than the pool... we nearlly went to the pool but i t was packed and we were told the lake was beautiful... so happy we went there!!! And why the hell do i not want it to reach 50 degrees???????? lol... well if its not already obvious, but sitting around in 50 degree heat, not being able to sleep after a big night the night before because its too hot, and not getting any, isnt exactly fun. I mean, i HAD fun, but it was HARD in the heat... everyone sort of sitting around waiting for it to cool off and the sun to go away.

hehehe im in no way dissing the event, i LOVED it, its my favourite festival ever, but the heat was hot, it was like the hottest day in ages... But thats mother nature, i believe we totally got an awesome final day (when it was more overcast)- because we proved to mother nature we could endure her wrath, so she looked down and gave us a lovely end day.

/end spiel.

Yehhhhh, we are getting our tix tomorrow for 65... bargain! I got a 39 dollar flight home, im getting a free hotel in melbourne, and a lift down which will be cheap petty wise. Cheap = good... how awesome is that. w0o! ;)

And if thats only the INITIAL lineup... :D

The only problem is if I break my virginity of Rainbow serpants, i'm going to be going back for years.

The dates are in the title missie hehe :)
its 3 nights... 4 days... starts fri, ends mon