• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC-Oct 8-Triptamind - REVIEWS

^^^Yes God's Kitchen is on the same date, but I dont see how that is a problem. I remember last year at gods the doors being shut at 5am and peopl who weren't informed of this missing the rest of the party... There's no way I'd attend such a wanker event again...

God Kitchen on the same night, fuck that is funny, i had know idea, and it is good for me, we get to party in the hills, much more fun than the city.

We will have to move on some time around 5am to Butros, sorry but that is the way it is in the hills, but we have a hole mountain to party on then, and i know there is already things plant for after Rubys.

Lets party it up in the sticks, hardcore %)

%)

Looks like there is lots on this weekend :D , should be good, i will be going to at two party for sure =D

Last edited:
Yeah man... Gods kitchen... pfft. Thats got nothing on the great vibe, nice forest, mushroom rich area of Belgrave. :) Chibabros, Hefty and siaqua are going to bring the house down!

YEAH BABY YEAH! hehehe... I know, I know. Shamless self promotion.

But I had such a good time at the last rubies party I just can't help myself.

You have had a lot of luck with the river and rubies parties ronny! Keep it up! :D

tripOCT8_front_WEB2.jpg

tripOCT8_back_WEB2.jpg

DOOD oh my god this SUCKS so bad!!! id LOVE to goto this yet im going to GK.......................

wat a pickle

All good Hitomaro, thanks for your interest, we will have a free day party some time soon, i am sure you will make that.

As for the rest of you, I hope you can make it down to this night of madness; it is time to Trip-that-mind :)

^ sounds awesome dood, woulda loved both but free day sounds just as sweet! awesome!

^^^GK, I seriously dont see how that's an issue. Sell your ticket, you'll have more fun here.

I was considering asking if I could print out the flyer to get the discount then realised it's only 3 dollars and better in someone elses pocket than mine, especially when they have earned it :D

There is a downstairs and an upstairs, I find it is cooler and more air downstairs when it get hot. There is also generally seating out the front in the open air. When it is the summer it can get very hot in there but Oct is not Known for that. And because we are in the hills the air is generally clean and fresh.

the hills are fun to party in:)

Sigh up now for the Triptamind mailing list @;

[email protected]

Just email ‘sign me up’ or ‘sign me up you twats’ And get a ‘free’ random picture (maybe even of yourself or someone from the Triptamind crew doing something sus), maybe you will even get a death threat if you are really lucky. You can even swap free pictures with each other on this thread =D =D =D

all that, just for letting us penetrate your privacy, Just amazing :D

Leprechaun said:
And oh boy is this night going to get hot! hehehe. :)

is that a promise? ;) *melts*

im still planning on comming to this...it has been delegated my second birthday bash =D im looking forward to it. new faces and catching up with old ones :)

still trying to figure out a lift factor... *twiddles thumbs*

Just one month to go till the big Bash :D

SO GET READY FOR THIS SUPER LINE UP TO SHATTER THE HILLS AND DEMOLISH THE NEAR BY VALLEYS

=D

One week late and after losing $500 bucks with a flyer bobo, I am exited because tomorrow morning we should get our proper Triptamind flyer, so snap them up for your walls and such people, because they are looking kick ass.

Well I am allowed to be excited am I not
:) :) :)