Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[VIC] Entheogenesis Australis - June 2- 5 06 - Opoeia, Otway Nat Park - REVIEWS

Web-DSC_0515.jpg

tam-by-Damn-Raccoon.jpg

web-DSC_0498-Andy.jpg

Pics By Handy & Raccoon

As well as being a ‘mind expanding’ experience, last years EGA was a visual paradise, and this year’s is set to exceed in every way.
%)

EGA06 Site Pictures

P5060408.jpg

Part of the main complex

P5060398.jpg

The undercover area joined to the main complex

P5060393.jpg

The market area.

P5060423.jpg

P5060446.jpg

P5060428.jpg

The UFO

P5060448.jpg

On the deck of one of the Cabins

P5060441.jpg

Inside one of the Cabins

P5060458.jpg

Pool Area

P5060452.jpg

Temple space

Well i love the site and all it has to offer, just imagine all the fun we can have. Really hope you can join us.

Just a reminder, if anyone is coming and wants a bed in a cabin, email me quick cos they are nearly all gone...

Well, dear friends that time has come again for the Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) Conference www.entheo.net , and with it, our infamous Plant Head Raffle. So, even if you can’t be there this year, (we’ll miss you dearly!) please show your support for the project, buy some tickets, and help ensure its sustainability for many years to come.

A huge Thank you is owed to our supporters that donated all the lovely prizes helping to make EGA such an enjoyable and helpful event.

And most of all…GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU to all those that enter.

There are four fabulous main prizes to be won from the prize pool below.

PRIZE DONATED BY APPROXIMATE VALUE
Hairdressing quality scissors Excellent Edges, Vic ---- $640
Super Hamper - Wandjina Gardens ---- $400
6 Premium wines - Metier Wines ---- $200
6 mid range wines - Metier Wines ---- $120
Herbalistics Seed and Extract Pack - Herbalistics ---- $100
Food dehydrator - Anonymous ---- $90
San Pedro Cactus (4ft tall) - Anonymous ---- $150
Australian Bush Liqueur - Anonymous ---- TBC
Salt lamp - Nurtured by Nature ---- $120
Assorted entheogenic doco DVDs - Anonymous ---- $100
Assorted music DVDs - Anonymous ---- $60
Breaking open the Head (Book) - Anonymous ---- $30
The Alchemy of Culture (Book) - Anonymous ---- $36
Blacklight active artwork* - IZWOZ ---- TBC
Assorted flower essences E ----- $250
EGA 2005 Conference CDs x 5 EGA Organisers ---- TBC

Get your tickets now @ http://www.entheo.net/raffle.htm
Check back reguarly for updated to the prize pool.

FOR MORE INFO ON THE RAFFLE OUR SUPPORTERS OR THE CONFERENCE SEE OUR WEB PAGE

www,entheo.net

Love and Light
The EGA crew
:cool:

Well, this is indeed history in the making. I think anyone of academic tendency or inclination would definetly miss out on something amazing if they missed this. I came down last year and was amazed by the sheer intensity of the concepts and discussions presented to the group of people involved. The event this year will push the bounds of academic involvement within Australia regarding altered states. I know maps and other organisations are very interested in being part of what Australia has to offer at this level of investigation.

Although mainstream thought is only beginning to understand and encompass I believe that these events will bring people closer to these ideas, thus presenting them in a fearless and open way to a world that is very much hesitant about a lot of the ideas presented in this conference.

I really can't wait to be part of this. It is something that comes along every few thousand years. This isn't just another party... I hope more people will open up to something that will indeed change the way that people see the world around them.

Out!

As always, EGA was the bomb, Ronny's delectable ass was spectacular as ever and who woulda thunkit you could smoke mescaline?!

It was the NADS sharing a spliff with that 85 year old guy... he was SPOT ON! Hmm... more later... my Canadian ass has ingested far too much port to plopelry exprain myserf.. Download Overload!