• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Entheogenesis Australis Conference 25-26th June 2005

Ronnysimulacrum said:
Was good to chat to lots of B-L's at at Royal Doof That said they where comeing to this.

will be good to see you all again in 2 weeks

Hey Ron looking forward to catching you at the next one dude :)

mmmmmmmm ethnolicious :D

Looking forward to this ronny u plant head man dude guy!

Maybe this time u wont confuse me with nicko ;)

Anticipation is building to monumental proportions

Time off from work has been granted =D, complete with a employer funded massage for when i get back =D
Magical transportation has been sorted - YAY for not having to drive ;)
My new favorite psy dj has found her way onto the line up :) =D :) (Dakini)
My meditations and dreams have been filled by Entheogenesis ..... (please tell me i'm not the only one ;)

Yes, one could say i was more than moderately excited:)=D

Last edited:
Just wonted to let people know the last day people can purchase tickets is next Thursday, that is one week from today.

Would not won’t anyone to miss out.

That means it is just over a week till the conference, Wahoo%) :) =D

Some FAQ
Gumnut Camp is set on a lush property at the foot of the Grampians. The facilities include a hall, beds for 56 people and a small communal dining area. As well as worm showers and toilets. There is a large grounds and loads of Bush for people to camping in.

“What should I bring with me to EGA?”
“What time can I arrive and when do I have to depart?”
“How do I get to EGA?”
”Can I buy tickets at the gate?”
“Whats the deal with food / cooking et al?
“Will there be fires there, or what?”
“Which days will the workshops be held on and are they compulsory?”
“What is the story with the party?”
“Family’s and ages”
“What can I not bring with me?”
“What if I need first aid?”
“I heard there was a raffle?”
“Where do I get my EGA tickets from?”

“What should I bring with me to EGA”

If you are coming bring everything you would normally take to sustain yourself for the time of the conference, you are responsible for your own well being. So pack for it.

Suggestions;
Food and cooking gear
Bedding and camping gear
Toiletries
Warm clothing for cold nights in the trees
Good vibes and an open mind.

“What time can I arrive and when do I have to depart?”
People are free to arrive any time after 2pm Friday 24, and are free to stay until 9am Monday morning.

“How do I get to EGA?”
If you are coming from Melbourne you can follow the directions on our webpage – click on CONFERENCE INFO and scroll down to DIRECTIONS.

If you are not coming from Melbourne and need directions, or need public transport details or want to discuss car pooling….. refer to the TRAVEL INFO page.

”Can I buy tickets at the gate”
No. Tickets are pre-sale only. All tickets must be acquired before the event date. The last day to buy tickets is on Thursday the 23 of June.

“Whats the deal with food / cooking et al? Will there be stalls there run by friendly veggo hippies, or should I bring some food along?”

Pack as if you are camping, including food and cooking facilities. However there will be a food stall there if you want to buy food. There is a menu to choose items from for breakfast, lunch and dinner or you can buy a Food Pass which will cover all your meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Friday night (dinner) to Sunday night (dinner).

Also we are about 35 minutes from Ararat, so it is possible to run into the town for supplies and food.

“Will there be fires there, or what?”

Fires for sure, should be no problems there having them. We hope to have at least 2 big ones going on the party night, and one on the Friday and Sunday.

“Which days will the workshops be held on and are they compulsory?”
There will be workshops on both Saturday & Sunday, all workshops are voluntary and you attend at your own discretion and risk.

“What is the story with the party?”

The ‘party’ party is on Saturday night and is going to be a nice little intimate gathering. It has two main elements, the Triptamind floor and also chill space being run by Rainbow Architect.

Good to see people are really starting to pick up on what we are doing, the word is spreading.

Hope lots of you can make it down for this very special gathering of the Owl's.

“Family’s and ages”
Any person of any age can attend – families welcome! Children under the age of 12 are allowed in for free but must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.

“What can I not bring with me?”
For the safety of yourself and others and to ensure EGA has a future– no illegal illicit substance onsite. We are about the free exchange of information.
..and please leave your furry friends at home.

“What if I need first aid?”
We have a first aid kit onsite should you need patching up. It will be in the kitchen area. Also, free water is readily available in the kitchen.

“I heard there was a raffle?”
Yes! A wonderful raffle with stacks of good prizes – valued over $2,500. The raffle will be drawn on the last day of the conference and tickets will be for sale right up to then. Yes, you can buy as many raffle tickets as you like (on our webpage or at the event). Don’t forget to leave your number or email address on the ticket in case you win and can’t be present at the draw. We will notify any absent winners.

“Where do I get my EGA tickets from?”
You can purchase tickets from our webpage……www.entheo.net.
Click on “TICKETS” and follow the prompts.

b0587030208.jpg

Killer plant Con - EGA 05

Only one week :p

Weather forecast is looking good....... should be a beautiful weekend away.

Thinking of even doing a little grampians mish before sunrise one night :D

Alas. the universe has conspired against me, with it's all pervading love. I'm sick, so it's now a no-go. Bummer. Have an awesome conference everyone :(8( :|

TRIPTAMINDS – Green Beets

Djs
6:00pm – 7:15 ---Dakini / Submerge - http://www.resonant-temple.com/
7:15 – 9:00 ------Paul_Abad (QLD)/ http://www.zonar.net/abad/
9:00 – 10:00 ----GroovyBoots / Time Becomes A Loop/ http://www.triptamind.com/
10:00 –11:15 ----Chiba bros / 3Ear - http://3rd-ear.tinpot.org/
11:15 – 12:30 --- Dale / Oztrance - www.oztrance.com/
12:30 –1:45 ------Oli / GoaCentral
1:45 – 3:15- -------Siaqua / http://www.siaqua.com/
3:15 – 4:15 -------Morphogen / Wild Card productions
4:15 – 5:30 -------Krusty Vs kundalini / Green Ant - http://www.greenant.com/
5:30 ---------------Postman Pat / http://www.triptamind.com/

NEXUS CHILL STAGE AND WORKSHOP SPACE

Rainbow Architect - the Original chill/dub/atmospheric tunes , Sonic Sound Scape Music to stimulate the senses and nourish the consciousness...

Expected forecast

Djs
Rainbow Architect
Luke shamanix
Mick
RACCOON
Dr Zaius

By Appointment Only

Mr. Ronny I would like to reserve a 6:02pm, 9:02pm appointment and back to back appointments from 1:45 to 6:30am please =)

With such a dignified approach to a party ;) will you be offering table service also? ;)

Hehehe... well... if this isn't going down as one of the most amazing events ever, I don't know what will. :) This is going to be great! :D

Well the time has come, i will be heading down to the site latter tonight

I know people are moveing all around to be at this one, and thank you, we are all in for one of the best weekends ever.

:D