• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Vic) Ballarat: Advent*jah @ Kryal [REVIEWS]:: Sat 10th December

I have 2 tickets to sell, special price $50 must sell today!!

Pm me

Oh have fun guys!! I will be thinking of you...... xoxoxoxo.. make sure at least one of you checks out Chris Liberator....

kryal was pretty rocking

amazingly fucked off that they switched steve hill and amber d's set times around

Yeah that was one kick ass party!!!

Too ad I cant remember it.

hehehehe ;þ

The two tickets i had for sale on saturday, are still for sale.

Any takers? Maybe as a souvenir if you got to go and lost your ticket.

They are in mint condition.

Anyone?

First kryal and i have to say it was insane. The acoustics of the outdoor sound were fantastic. Luckily I caught steve hill and was blown away by the set he played.

The one problem i had was with the wind, way too cold. So i ended up spending most my night in the Scatterfunk room and on the massage chairs :D

Anyway whats everyones thoughts? Was it not the best party ever!

Discuss.

ozmund said:
kryal was pretty rocking

amazingly fucked off that they switched steve hill and amber d's set times around
I agree with that! I was there for steve hill but missed amber d :| oh well.

Missed the meet up 8o lol

MIKE was excellent and the last 3 sets (scott bond, dumonde, richie rich) were mind blowing as the sun came up!

Outdoor parties rock.

Great Kryal, would advent*jah again AA++++++

Music.... awesome!!!
Setup... better in 2004 IMHO.
Weather.... that wind was killer!!
I liked the dancefloor that was like a trampoline, it was easy to dance on.

What a weekend...

Kryal was wicked, Steve Hill and most of the other DJs on the Tidy stage really gave out the goods, but funnily enough it was the 2 hours of hard hard drumnbass in the beats room that I enjoyed the absolute most.

The NRG room went off at various stages thruout the night and richie rich's closing set was nothing short of perfect.

Great event.

what a night

unfortunately the cold kept me indoors most of the night. i spent most of my night in the psy room the music was much fun & i really loved peka=D

thankyou to muzby, pop popavitch, fatz, patato, iamtha1, duckboy & deecee. for making a good night into a great weekend=D

Woah, that was crazy.

Kryal lived up to my expectations, cept there were low points on the mainstage (mainly when Midro played) and I wonder why the Tidy stage was situated on grass - not too easy for dancing.

I loved the Tidy stage and the small little hut blasting psytrance - the first DJ told us that it was meant to be a chillout space but there was no way he was playing anything but hard psytrance he he he!

It was sooooo cold - I couldn't get over how many people were still in shorts and skirts when it got down to about 4 degrees at one point.

Last couple of sets in the NRG room were great, the drumnbass went off even though it nearly killed me. I cannot believe they played Melt - Be Liquid for the last set... awesome.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Would You Like To Enter The Shop!?

Awesome evening.

Breaks early on got me into the groove (and out of the cold!)

Spent most of my time at TidyTrax, which rocked my sox, and finished up at the main stage for Richie Rich's blasting olde skoole set.

Thanks heaps to the crew i went with.. what an awesome weekend :) =D

That was the best party in years! - it felt like an old skool rave vibe.
I cannot think of a better party, and i started raving 7 years ago!

The music was great in most areas, and the main stage kept changing styles for most of the night which was great so it never got boring. Infact, some people i met kept changing rooms/areas all night cause the music was great every where, and did not want to miss out !

the Crowd was excellent - very friendly raver crowd, hardly any drunk dickheads, hardly any 'heros', - even the toilets were super friendly all night !

Met so many friendly randoms and got so many hugs!

High light that i can remember - the scatter funk room about 11 - 12 had an awsum live band D.S.O.L. I was in heaven !

The art work in the psy trance room was awsum.

Those delux massage chairs were great!

The main stage had so much good music, but it is hard to remember who was playing at the time.

I took the rave bus to Kryle and back which ended up a really good idea, as it was great to meet people and made the 1 hour ride to Kryle (and back) really enjoyable.

It was very cold like every one said, but at least it did not rain !!!

I am waiting for the next one already !

Last edited:
^agreed......my first kryal after 3 yrs of partying, and i loved every minute of it, puts future parties to shame really. I even missed a few of the main dj's i wanted to see due to set-time changes....but none the less I had a blast. Highlight for me were the last 3 sunrise sets, scott bond, dumonde and of course richie's magical old skool set (he had a big smile on his face at times)......so many classic tunes, don't know if many there knew just how good they were......paragliders - bagdad (humate), symmetry c, lsg - netherworld, melt - be liquid. Pretty much every room/stage was rockin it in their own unique way.....i'll be back 4 sure, if it's on again.

Oh, and the mave was fun.....lol.

cheers oracle.

WICKED WICKED WICKED night! Had sooo much fun, really put the spirit back into my views of partying. Only downside which wasn't really much at all was not knowing who was playing on the main stage as the set times got mixed about abit. But it didnt really matter cause they all rocked it out! It really didnt matter where you went, they music was good, even the little room downstairs where there was like no one was awesome.

Big Ups to Oracle, nice work guys, set up was good.

Hows those guys going around in the army gear and the guns.. pretty fucking funny ;)

Big Cheers to the Crew! =D Even Hugh ;)

Fuck Hugh and all that he stands for including:
World Domination
Breaking EVERYONES mind
Running a hotel at the age of 4

I'm telling you people. Hugh is the next Hitler!! HEIL HUGH!!!

late reply.. but hey...

what a wicked nite... had a blast....

it certainly put the spirit back into my partying...

met lots of wonderful people.. had some great chats..

one of the best nites i've ever had.. party or not...

will go down in memory..

really need to get dressed up more often...

Invasionforce.jpg

Soldiers.jpg