• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Very specific clonazepam and diazepam question

polpo

Greenlighter
Hey everybody,

I hope this hasn't been answered already, but here it goes:
SWIM has been prescribed 3mg clonazepam per day for quite a while now. So, SWIM supposes SWIM has a healthy tolerance.

So, SWIM got a shitload of diazepam for free from a friend the other day. 10 mg tabs. SWIM did his research and dosed accordingly. Nothing but sleepiness, which was OK, since SWIM was sleepy anyway. So SWIM is trying again with plenty of sleep. No luck yet.

So, the question is: whatever happened to "mommy's little helper"? SWIM understands a benzo is a benzo, but SWIM also understands they do have different chemical compositions. Does taking 3mg clonazepam per day make SWIM immune to diazepam?

Depending on who you ask 1mg clonazepam = 10mg or 20mg diazepam which should more or less answer your question.

Also, we don't SWIM here.

Depending on who you ask 1mg clonazepam = 10mg or 20mg diazepam which should more or less answer your question.

Thanks for the equivalency refresher. Given that, up until recently, benzos have been what I'm prescribed and, hence, what I fuck around with, I did do my research. The thing that confuses me is that adding diazepam didn't seem to have any effect.

I mean, I've got tons of of this stuff, so either I'm missing something, or I'm just SOL.

Ya, you have to take more valium to get an effecct, espcially if you have been taking xanax. I think those benzo conversion charts are mest up...1mg xanax is not 10mg of valium. And Klonopin and Xanax are the same potentcy mg for mg but Klons are more of a chill kinda buzz that isn't as intense but last longer so not so much redosing...For anxiety relief I take 2-3 mg of Klon or xanax at a time. Valium is like 30mg for anxiety releif. To get 'fucked up' then it's 60-80mg of valium 6-8mg of Klon or xanax...for me anyway.

Will 1mg of xanax=20 of valium. But for me 5mg of valium is nice. I feel like it's stronger than what its credit is for. Start with 50mg and see if that's good. If it's not then go to 60-65. Good luck

taking 3mg of clonaz means youve got a high tolerance. if youre looking to spanner yourself youre gonna need a lot of diazepam. this isnt really advisable though, cause youre just gonna ramp up your tolerance and risk blacking out and all that noise.

all this time and OP has not stated once the doses he has tried for Diazepam. How exactly are we supposed to help OP?

3 mg Klonopin is a descent daily dose. much more euphoric to me than Valium. Mommys little helpers are still there and good. gonna need about 4-5 of the Diazapam to match your 1 mg klon

GOOD LUCK

I agree with MadDash if we don't know the doses how can we give a true informed answer?

personally i would need anywhere from 100mg-150mg of diazepam to feel it properly after a etizolam addiction (only for a few weeks but 30mg etiz every night sometimes up to 60mg) think my tolerance is fucked