• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Very Long Time Follower

PlowTsc

Bluelighter
I have been a follower here for a long time but could not find like minded people that would understand what I was feeling. Finally signed up to meet like minded individuals and hear about experiences and to share my stories with people who want to learn. Hope to talk to some of yall soon.

Last edited:
Hey @PlowTsc - what's going on?

Bluelight is pretty neat - I've met such a wide range of people on this site. Mostly very wise and interesting beings.

As a long time lurker im sure i don't need to explain further why this social database is so interesting for us.

I hope you can make this place home, like so many of us have. It's really a great community. Even people who i thought were just assholes showed sides of their dynamic personalities that prove me to be looking at them with a closed mind.

Welcome to Bluelight and fuckin' enjoy eh?

Any questions just ask.

Peace!!

I have been a follower here for a long time but could not find like minded people that would understand what I was feeling. Finally signed up to meet like minded individuals and hear about experiences and to share my stories with people who want to learn. Hope to talk to some of yall soon.

I've never felt like I belonged anywhere more than bluelight. Welcome dude.