• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants **VERY INTERESTING difference between generic 30mg Adderall’s

Davemp88

Bluelighter
Hello!
After some research, I wanted to post this information in case anyone finds it helpful or just interesting as information. I actually take this medication that’s why I found the following so intriguing:
So, in case people aren’t aware, according to the FDA, generic versions of Brand-Named medications ONLY have to be 80% BIOEQUIVALENT to the 100% active ingredient in a Brand-Named pill. So in essence, depending on the pharmaceutical manufacturer, 1/5th of that pill you’re ingesting could have G-D only knows what binders and fillers are used. With this in mind, I’ve always tried to do some research and figure out the best quality generics based on effectiveness, bioequivalence, and side-effects. This theory did apply with the generic Greenstone 2mg Alprazolam, only because Greenstone is Pfizer’s®️(The company that produces Xanax®️) dedicated generics division, so their generic Alprazolam is less than 5% different than the Brand-Named Pill. Now, I tell you all this because as I learned the hard way, just because a Pharmaceutical company may also make a generic version of their same branded medication, that is not always indicative of quality; case in point. Teva®️ Makes the Brand-Named Adderall®️, and a generic version. HOWEVER, their generic, instead of having 7.5mg ACTUAL EACH of the 4 Salts, they have one at like, “6.7mg “Bioequivalent to 7.5mg in one salt, and 8.3mg bioequivalent to 7.5mg of the Amphetamine sulfate” which translates too a quicker peak and harder crash. Not to mention the cornucopia of inactive ingredients in their pill. The Sandoz generics however, all 4 salt are divided evenly, with NO BIOEQUIVALENCE, and only 3 inactive ingredients. Moral of this essay, PEOPLE WHO TAKE MEDICATION, do some research on your generic manufacturers and what they put in their pill formulations. You could be taking something that could harm you, or missing out on something that may really help you, had it been made properly.

**Drops Mic and Steps off Soap Box**
(And yes, I get they wouldn’t have microphones in Soapbox times, but just roll with it ;])

IME the pink 30s are garbage and the orange ones are much better. Does this have to do with this?

You guys are welcome. I just hope this info benefits somebody someday:)

I prefer the ones with an M box on them. Sadly I should know who makes my script lol. It's more euphoric and less crash. Not that adderall should be used for euphoria.. but.

Thanks for sharing by the way. It's always fun seeing how pharma plays little tricks here and there ;) I know some M-box oxycodone painkillers are 27 milligrams as opposed to 30. As if it would really cost them THAT much to put the extra 3 milligrams in with the billions they make from ruining everyone's life :p