View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Very Basic LSD Question.

Anthem Acid

Bluelighter
Hey, gang. This weekend it seems as though I'm gonna go on a journey with our old pal Lucy again, but this time, it's a little complicated.

We're getting it off your classic, frat boy drug dealer. You know, the ones that say shit like "Triple Stack Ecstasy" or "This is medicinal grade bud, bro. I get it shipped from Cali." Or, "This shit is festival grade, man." . Everybody knows one of them. They assign BS taglines to their drugs to make them sound better.

Anyways, this dummy is saying some of the acid is 220ug and some of it is 350(!)ug. And he's saying it's "legit" because he gets it from a guy that follows the Dead. Aside from the fact that following the Dead has nothing to do with potency of the acid (I've been getting acid from a guy that follows the Dead for 5 years now, and it's as plain jane as acid can get. Likely around 100ug and on what seems like fat pieces of construction paper).

Here's my dilemma. I'm not trying to blow my socks off with some 220 or 350(!) ug shit. I trip a lot, but I keep it at a reasonable range so I'm lucid enough to make somewhat "responsible" decisions.

So my question is, if I cut one of those puppies in half and eat it, how long after i diagnose it's true potency do I have to take the other half and increase the intensity of the trip, not the length? Because if he's bs'ing and it's your run of the mill street acid, I'll most certainly want to take the other half.

I know there's a point of no return after a certain amount of time. You're either gonna waste the other bit completely or just prolong the trip you're already in. But from your experiences, when is it?

Last edited:
Cutting the blotter in half will not halve your dose, unless the liquid absorbed equally on it

Cutting the blotter in half will not halve your dose, unless the liquid absorbed equally on it

From my experience, cutting the tab in two and taking 1/2 of it makes you anywhere from 40% to 60% as high as you would be if you did the full hit. So, it virtually does.

Very unlikely that it's that high.

A properly laid sheet will have damn near equal potency wherever you look. Even if it's 350, go for it. And if it tastes like shit, spit it back at him.

I find it hard to believe anyone follows the Dead seeing as they stopped touring in the mid-90s. Unless you mean their latest homologations, which have spotty touring schedules at best. But that's besides the point.

Anyways, you can usually eat more in the first hour or two and expect about half the potency in my experience, but if you don't have much available it might be best to wait a week or two and just take the larger dose when your tolerance is reset.

Well, uh, he was either lied to or lying. It was perfectly fine, but by no means was it 350 or even 250ug. Nothing worse than a fibbing dealer.

And Cream Gravy, the guy I get it from doesn't as much follow the Dead as much as he just goes to all the East Coast shows in succession.