• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs. Don't get in my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the 5th Vent/Rant thread. So this is the place to get all that off your chest.. to tell the world about what is going down.. so blow of that tension and vent that anger. Please support others and we will try and support you. The rules are more lenient for this thread but triggering content is not allowed. Remember, just because the rules are lighter in here, it still does not give anybody the right to direct aggressive & abuse comments at each other. Use common sense when posting.

Let's hear how you really feel.

bunnyCard_angry.jpg

4th thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day, my mom calls me drunk while i'm at a friends place and she assumes I'm stoned and drinking, and tells me to either come home or stay at my friends for the night. I was not drinking and not stoned so i told her to smell my breathe, check my eyes, and give me a blood test when i get home, jokingly of course.

so she says "ok, illl grab a syringe from your drawer" and laughs.

ouch! i understand she was drinking but i didn't find it funny.

:X RAWWRRR I'm venting because the old thread is over!! ><

jk, I have nothing to vent about right now :p

See you here later ;)

~Ms.P

The other day, my mom calls me drunk while i'm at a friends place and she assumes I'm stoned and drinking, and tells me to either come home or stay at my friends for the night. I was not drinking and not stoned so i told her to smell my breathe, check my eyes, and give me a blood test when i get home, jokingly of course.

so she says "ok, illl grab a syringe from your drawer" and laughs.

ouch! i understand she was drinking but i didn't find it funny.

Oh shit.

What do I have to vent about right now? Just about everything.

I'm tired of waking up in the evening, missing out the day and not having anyone to go out and do anything with.

Tired of being a failure and not amounting to anything.

Every time I go outside I try to avoid looking at people or being seen by people, I don't belong here. I feel so out of place.
I'm going to go hang out by myself in the woods. At this rate I'll end up with a fucking tulpa...
(That's hang OUT, not hang, I'm not there yet...)

Now I can't even listen to music while doing so because I'm a braindead dumbfuck and I drown my phone in water.
No point sending it in to get fixed, it'll take 4 weeks and they'll only send it back once they realise there's water damage.

I did the same thing with my headphones, but they fixed themselves after a day and a half? How does that work, isn't it supposed to be vice versa?

Really pissed off at myself for this.

Extremely ANGRY. Why are people so selfish.
They know I'm going through addiction, that I was tempted the other day n how humiliated n distressed I felt.
And then go talk about how they're having my DOC.
People are so damnright cruel and selfish and have the AUDACITY to call themselves my friend.
BULLSHIT.
They're NO FRIEND of mine.

Damn right Evey you tell them.

What do you mean by DOC though?? If you dont mind me asking.

feel completely depressed n drained of energy not felt like this in a long time.
No good at anything n even when I try I mess it up so going to do what I'm good at - being a complete failure.

Fuck it all :(

PS The best bet is I couldn't even relapse properly without being caught n humiliated hahaha

EDIT; Sorry plmar didn't want to mention my DoC encase it triggers someone.

Last edited:
I kinda feel lame now after posting on fb that I was super stoked for being clean for a week. Got lots of support, then one "friend" (one of those friends you dont actually know IRL) is all like, "sounds like you're on month 4 to me", and basically made it clear to me like he had it harder with his addiction......

So I started to go on about how an addiction is an addiction, it doesnt matter how much someone's doing, or how bad the wd's are. An addict is an addict, and it's hard, regardless of how severe the habit. Quitting anything is tough.

One week is long for me..... Sure, its no 4 months, but it's still something to be happy about, and he totally rained on my parade :c

~Ms.P

Easter brunch tomorrow with my boyfriends family. Mehh. I hate crowds and eating in front of people :\ But I feel obligated to go.

Still withdrawing :X I'm not sure if I can beat my demons, nor do I even care anymore. I'm ready to get something ASAP to feel normal and not sick, fuck it I have one life to live.

Aye and my moms piss ass dunk threating me with knifes WTF!!???

Life couldn't be anymore better! :)

Easter brunch tomorrow with my boyfriends family. Mehh. I hate crowds and eating in front of people :\ But I feel obligated to go.

I totally know how you feel addy. Especially being the "oddball" of the family, I usually want to avoid such gatherings, but its basically an obligation as you said...
And its even worse when it's not your immediate family .__.

~Ms.P

The scab on my foot isn't healing. I'm bout to rip the fucker off and stab the shit.

I have this thing where I always feel like people just forget about me or don't know notice me.

This is stupid, but this really bothered me. I'm actually at work now, but I stepped outside to cool off. Someone had left an ashtray insert inside. Most of the people there wouldn't realize what it was because they don't do anything with the outside. So I took it and went outside to put it back before it got mixed up with other stuff and got put where it doesn't belong. I was probably outside for about 2 minutes. When I got back in the whole kitchen was empty. So I was thinking maybe they were doing a quick meeting or something. I'd find out the info in a moment. About a minute later they walk back in and are like, "Oh, you didn't go out for the picture. We just took a group picture."

I honestly don't really like my picture taken, but I just find myself frequently excluded from things like this. It's stupid to get upset over, but no one even noticed I wasn't there. I've been working there 15 years, more than half my life. I'm still not part of the team though. Can't even get in their group picture.

You're noticed here Carl, no bs, the random people here at team bluelight got your back <3

I have this thing where I always feel like people just forget about me or don't know notice me.

This is stupid, but this really bothered me. I'm actually at work now, but I stepped outside to cool off. Someone had left an ashtray insert inside. Most of the people there wouldn't realize what it was because they don't do anything with the outside. So I took it and went outside to put it back before it got mixed up with other stuff and got put where it doesn't belong. I was probably outside for about 2 minutes. When I got back in the whole kitchen was empty. So I was thinking maybe they were doing a quick meeting or something. I'd find out the info in a moment. About a minute later they walk back in and are like, "Oh, you didn't go out for the picture. We just took a group picture."

I honestly don't really like my picture taken, but I just find myself frequently excluded from things like this. It's stupid to get upset over, but no one even noticed I wasn't there. I've been working there 15 years, more than half my life. I'm still not part of the team though. Can't even get in their group picture.

I always notice you Carl, I own a LandRover for a start !

I often feel the same way, always on the perifery never the one to make really firm friends with people and much of the time it leaves me not bothering at all.

I do this to myself though, over and over people do make the effort to make stronger friendships but I don't taqke the oppertunity and they soon give up.

I'm OK with being a bit of a loner some of the time but it would be good to form some meaningful friendships, I'm working on it.

I'm gonna fucking crack! I see my friend and of course, first thing he does is talk about shit I really don't wanna hear at this moment in time.

Day 0 doesn't seem like such a bad place to go back to right about now ><

maybe I will, I'm not that far along anyway......
AHHH donn't do it!!!

fuck
:c this is really hard....
It might actually be back to Day 1 when I post next....

:X RAWWRRR I'm venting because the old thread is over!! ><

jk, I have nothing to vent about right now :p

See you here later ;)

~Ms.P
good to see your feeling ok papaverium.
I keep getting kicked off the every like ten minutes, it's really frustrating me. I'm trying to hold on and shit like that just makes me, how did you put it? RAWWRR!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.