• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

veins fat and juicy or lymph nodes? experties pleaze help.

Shrunk

Greenlighter
Hey brothers and sistsers.. i know i only come here when i need help cuz i frankly frust you my fellow addicts and my fellow recoverers to help me with ur experiences.. so ive been shooting up coke for a while now..last time i shared a post how i was shootin up the groin and i kinda started missing soi stopped it until i found out my basilic vein in my arms.

thing is before i could never see it clear.. now it is..thing is when im shooting coke somtimes its getting swollen up and i need to rest it a couple of days before i can shoot clear enuf..but guys i usually strap my belt around my bicep..but yesterday while i was in the bathroom i strapped it around my shoulder and a big fat juicy vein popped out from under my bicep..which im assuming is the continuation of the basilic vein up to my shoulder..i could touch it and its tender and soft..and feels ready for my mission..but after searching last nite..i came upon smthg called Lymph Nodes.

as i understood they can be rough like peas or soft..but im not a medical geek but are the lymph nodes on the chest or under the bicep?? But when i touched those 3 looked weird ball like shapes in the vein they didnt look like any lymph nodes..but what could possibly cause a vein to show a ball like shape in the bicep at the end of the basilic? Please someone help me out snd give me some info..i can show pictures if i can do thst..and is it safe to shoot in those?? Are they a part of the vein? Does blood flow in them?? Thanks people i await ur reply.

Last edited by a moderator: