• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Veins are shot, what to do now.

Phillay.ofish

Greenlighter
Looking for serious advice on where I can go and methods to try when im now at the point of missing 8-9/10 pills bought. I feel like flushing my money down the toilet at this point. I've only been using for 4 years.. I don't feel like I should be at this point yet. Any and all suggestions are welcome abd very much wanted. Thajs in advance, loves?

Can you take the pills orally? Injecting pills is really not a good idea.

If you want to rebuild your veins get into lifting weights. Taking or eating vitamin C will help too.

Hot bath will make your veins come to the surface.. But in a junkies world it isn't realistic, you're breaking that shit down on the same block you got it! Or you can find unused veins, I bet there are plenty you haven't hit yet..

- Hopeless

hot showers can sometimes bring out veins yes, also lifting for awhile could help too. When in active addiction the only jobs I could get would be manual labor jobs that required a lot of lifting and no doubt this helped bring veins out...

haven you hit your neck before? what about the hands? I used to sometimes hit veins in my feet, very painful but it can work

the best thing you can do for your veins is take a break from injecting. Seriously give them like a month break or even a few weeks and you'll see that sometimes even the money spots will come back... trust