View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Vaporizing 4-aco-dmt?

Choronzon333

Bluelighter
ANyone tried this? ANy success? Is it even possible. What temp would you have to heat it too? Seems like it could be cool. DOes it hold up better than psilocyn under higher temps?

I've read about this but havent tried it myself. From what I've read it takes a large dose about (50-60+mg) and the effect is pretty minimal, something like 10mg or something orally.

Last edited:
I've read about this but havent tried it myself. From what I've read it takes a large about (50-60+mg) and the effect is pretty minimal, something like 10mg or something orally.
This. I wish I had enough 4-AcO to experiment because most of these people probably smoked salt form AcO(some people may have had or made freebase though).

ive smoked other 4-aco-XXT freebase drugs and they worked great that way. I am sure the base of psilacetin will work fine when smoked.

I've read about this but havent tried it myself. From what I've read it takes a large dose about (50-60+mg) and the effect is pretty minimal, something like 10mg or something orally.

I heard this was for smoked, and that vaporising the 4-ho/aco tryptamines was much more effective, however I'm not sure just how much more, and what the dosage etc are.

I'd start low and work your way up if you try it, but personally I don't know enough about this ROA with 4-AcO-DMT to be able to say if it's worth trying ot not.

Tried smoking 20mg and was rubbish, gave me a kinda of fuzzy head for about an hour but was a waste.

Does anyone know how to go about converting fumarate into freebase? I have enough material to feel comfortable experimenting with vaporization.

i'd imagine there's a tek out there for that somewhere. If not, maybe consult some DPT basification teks for an idea of where to start, what you'll need etc.

^Its not hard to convert most to freebase and I'd think DPT/AMT methods would work. Not 100% though as I haven't tried myself.

Most people i've read reports from indicated that it didn't do jack.

Which is not surprising. The indolols and to a lesser extent their acetate esters are unstable (very unstable compared to other drugs we're used to). They will go bad within days when exposed to moisture, and i would not expect them to survive vaporization.

Can't you just eat or snort them?

Does anyone know how to go about converting fumarate into freebase? I have enough material to feel comfortable experimenting with vaporization.

I thought it was unstable as a freebase and even as a HCL thats why its made into a fumarate

I'm not sure. I've been digging and digging but cant find any info on vaporizing 4-Aco-DMT freebase. I've found threads on other forums discussing the topic with results much like this one. Some say it would work in theory but no one has tried it.

I was a little liberal with my estimation of how much material I have to work with, so I probably wont be getting around to converting my fumarate with what I have. I'd just rather eat it :) .

But if I get more in the future I will definitely give it a go.

if you freebased it, it wouldn't be AcO-DMT for long and the degraded product, Psilocin, would not vaporize intact either.

I forgot about this thread, I tried this anyway after trying 4-ho-mpt because a smokeable 4-sub was just so damn cool. I dumped 50mg 4-aco-dmt fumarate on top of a ashed bong bowl and melted, then ripped it. Nothing was noted.

Smoking/vaping 4-AcO-DMT had precisely zero effect when I tried it.

I am very interested in this, I was wondering if anyone has actually used a base pipe or a lightbulb vaporizer to vaporize this rather than putting a flame to it.

I sandwiched 90mg into some cannabis to no effect, this was HCL. However, my favorite 4-subbed tryptamine experience was smoking 4-ho-mpt in freebase form at 20mg. 4-subbed degrades incredibly fast as freebase, but was a very novel experience. I've never found 4-subbeds to be smokeable except in freebase form. Freebase it or waste your product.

Last edited:
if you freebased it, it wouldn't be AcO-DMT for long and the degraded product, Psilocin, would not vaporize intact either.

Freebase Psilocin vaporizes and smokes *very* well. Dose roughly the same or less as what you would eat. Perhaps redose with a bit more after a few minutes.

This is a much nicer experience than smoked DMT, in my experience. Peaks for an hour and a half. Minimal physical side effects and more pronounced euphoria.

I would have to assume it works just as well with 4-aco-DMT freebase.