• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Vaping whats the best?

Anything that you set on fire to consume via the smoke normally can be vaporized.

Anything that you don't set on fire to consume via the smoke normally cannot be vaporized, because the temperatures needed to vaporize it will make the chemicals you're trying to get in your body inert. (See also: no, you can't vape caffeine.)

If you don't have a liquid source, you'll need a special wax/dry herb tank, or you can use a cheap dripper on a mechanical mod, wrap a stovetop coil, dab your drugs onto that, and fire away. I would prefer the cheap dripper/mech mod combo, personally - resistance wire is cheap as balls, and you're WAY less likely to fuck something up and have to pay out $20+ for a new tank. The dripper method is also a much more efficient delivery system, meaning you need less to get the same high.

I only use my vape for nicotine, but I dropped from 36mg nic using a tank to 6mg nic using a dripper, and even that has me spinning sometimes.

I look forward to the day I can pull out an ecig and puff away on some alprazalom?
Order alprazolam powder
Make a solution in pg or vg
???
Vaping alprazolam!

Protip you're gonna black out