• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Vaping various drugs

Oakstone

Bluelighter
I personally haven't done this, and the likelihood of me being able to any time soon is fairly low, but;
I vape quite a bit, and have been wondering about the possibility of dissolving/mixing various drugs into the e-liquid (probably using 0-nicotine juice), and vaping that. (I'm thinking things like heroin, cocaine, meth, etc. (possibly a high-quality THC extraction?))
Obviously, a completely separate tank would be needed for every substance, and the substance would have to be pure enough that the atomizer and whatnot wouldn't get clogged or something, and I'm guessing the temperature and wattage would have to be set at a specific level to effectively vaporize the substance without destroying it.

Has anyone tried this for anything? How well has it worked?

I see no reason why this wouldn't work with heroin. I had the idea to try it sometime last year, but I was new to vaping then. Same goes for meth.

These days, I use a 200w box mod with temp control. And usually an RDA instead of a tank, so it will handle any sort juice I add stuff to without much issue.

I still need to try it with heroin, but I just don't want it to be a waste.a

They've been putting noids in e liquid for years. It works. Id assume most things would. Basically anything that will dissolve in pg.

if u get one of those ones u can put wax (thc concentrate) directly on, with the titanium coil and the little glass dome, you can vape meth. also a quartz nail works really well on an oil rig for meth. perfect temp.

I've vaped H, it's relatively easy, make your solution in 2ml of water, add it to 8-10ml of e-juice.
In terms of a set up you 100% need an RDA (I vape and RDA box mod setup everyday), I have access to countless box mods, although have read that the H needs to be heated above 240C and therefor have never used a temp control as they typically max out at 200C.
I'll build dual 5 wrap macro coils in 26 or 28 gauge at 200w. If your new to vaping or even this sort of vaping though you WILL cough your lungs up and effectively waste your H

I've vaped H, it's relatively easy, make your solution in 2ml of water, add it to 8-10ml of e-juice.
In terms of a set up you 100% need an RDA (I vape and RDA box mod setup everyday), I have access to countless box mods, although have read that the H needs to be heated above 240C and therefor have never used a temp control as they typically max out at 200C.
I'll build dual 5 wrap macro coils in 26 or 28 gauge at 200w. If your new to vaping or even this sort of vaping though you WILL cough your lungs up and effectively waste your H

My iPV3 Li goes up to 300C. I hardly use the TC though.

I'm definitely going to have to try this with h when I have enough to spare.

Does it really? I wasn't aware of that, I'd be interested to hear if you find a difference between using temp control above 240 and not using it at all if you do.

The aim of my build there is just get as hot as possible without burning.

Does it really? I wasn't aware of that, I'd be interested to hear if you find a difference between using temp control above 240 and not using it at all if you do.

The aim of my build there is just get as hot as possible without burning.

When I was using TC with a nickel coil for my atlantis v1, I never really went anywhere near that high with the temp. Chances are I would decimate the coil lol.

I would have to do a specific build for burning h or wax or something. Clapton coils most likely, my last build was at .1 ohms and got super hot running around 120watts. This is with my mutation x v4 of course, not a tank.

Temperature-wise, I can theoretically get to 600F/316C with a TC-compatible atomizer. (I have an eLeaf 40 watt with TC, and a Kangertech subtank nano.) Any time I ever tried that for more than one or two puffs, though, I felt like I'd run the risk of burning the atomizer (which I did do one time I had it not quite that high, but not far off, combined with a high wattage).
Glad to hear others have thought of this and tried it with success, though! I think if/when I get heroin or something similar (I'm wondering if liquid morphine might work just as good if not better), I'd probably try it this way. Less conspicuous and such.

I know the e-leaf says it goes to 315C but I'm not overly trusting of it after so many brands have been targeted for not actually having a chip that can register temperatures that high regardless of power supply, it's the reason I don't trust anything that 'says' they can pass 200 (I'm somewhat in the e-cig industry)

But yeah it does work, I have a serious phobia of needles to the point I will faint so IV isn't much of an option for me, I used to smoke or snort H till I realised I could vape it, now I vape and snort with a sort of IR and ER functionality.
Vape ER
Snort IR

By the way, does anyone know if the exhaled vapor has any... incriminating odors? Or if they are there, does the ejuice flavor/smell mostly cover it up?

The taste and smell is always prevalent but much like an alcoholic drink it depends on dilution, this being said though I've vaped in front of the old bill without them realising

I know the e-leaf says it goes to 315C but I'm not overly trusting of it after so many brands have been targeted for not actually having a chip that can register temperatures that high regardless of power supply, it's the reason I don't trust anything that 'says' they can pass 200 (I'm somewhat in the e-cig industry)

But yeah it does work, I have a serious phobia of needles to the point I will faint so IV isn't much of an option for me, I used to smoke or snort H till I realised I could vape it, now I vape and snort with a sort of IR and ER functionality.
Vape ER
Snort IR

I definitely believe my iPV3 Li does what it says it will. SX330V3SL chip... it's a really great box mod. I wouldn't trust the istick though.

I definitely believe my iPV3 Li does what it says it will. SX330V3SL chip... it's a really great box mod. I wouldn't trust the istick though.

Yeah I can believe that man, there not super common in the uk though, at least I haven't had one passing through my avenues yet, although I'd push for it, day to day I use my very patina'd sigelei 150w, it's a workhorse of a mod, for H though whatever 200w happens to be about

Yeah I can believe that man, there not super common in the uk though, at least I haven't had one passing through my avenues yet, although I'd push for it, day to day I use my very patina'd sigelei 150w, it's a workhorse of a mod, for H though whatever 200w happens to be about

I was debating picking up a sigelei 150w TC box, but I honestly like the iPV3 Li better in looks and overall feel. Sigelei definitely makes some good products though.

I used to put meth into my e-juice... and after experiementing with various temperatures, concentrations, tank types, etc... I was able to make my vape competitive with a pizo pipe in terms of effectivness