• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Vaping RCs/Narcotics Mega-Thread

swimmingencouraged

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is the type of discussion permitted in this shiny new sub thread so feel free to put it wherever.

I'd like to start by saying there is a decent but not excessive amount of information regarding this topic around, but little if any information grounded from an HR standpoint. So if all possible let's facilitate that.

Safety is important. If your going to be doing this know what your doing. At least you should have a rudimentary understanding of vollumetric dilution as well as some accurate measuring equipment when it comes to more potent substances.

With that said I will be compiling a list of substances that can be vaped safely in traditional 50/50 juice mixture. Feel free to add your own experiences.

A-php

It works but that's about it, no way to really work out how much drug your receiving due to obvious fluctuations between hits. I've found by the time I can make a juice potent enough for realistic use it's too thick for use in a traditional tank based system which was my goal in the first place. Great for RDA style though.

MDPV

Works better due to increased potency and there for the ability to saturate the juice more. Still subject to all the usual variables mentioned earlier.

Cocaine

No. For obvious reasons. If you can't smoke it on foil it's safe to assume you can't vape it either.

Heroin

Haven't personally tried it. However this short story from mindless over at drugs forum makes me think it's definitely plausible. "According to Klous et al Diacetylmorphine is available as the free base and as the hydrochloride salt. The latter is theoretically less suitable for inhalation after volatilisation, since it has a higher melting point (243–244 ◦C) than the free base (173 ◦C)

Klous et al found that when heroin is combined with caffeine as an excipient, the melting point and boiling point is lowered:

The main effects of the addition of caffeine to diacetylmorphine base seemed to be the formation of a eutectic mixture with a 14 ◦C lower melting point and increasing volatilisation rates for mixtures with larger proportions of caffeine

They also found that adding caffeine increases the recovery of diacetylmorphine HCl and diacetylmorphine base after volatilisation and reduces degradation upon heating. As they point out, this is similar to the practice of cutting illicit heroin with caffeine, and illicit heroin is often vapourised on foil at user-controlled temperatures (achieved by duration of heating and distance of flame).

I'm not sure what effect the use of glycerides such as propylene glycol as an excipient would have on the melting point and volatilisation of heroin, maybe it would be similar to that of caffeine. I've been trying to find accurate information on the internal operating temperature of e-cigs, but so far without luck. I also wonder if the presence of caffeine in the Brown used by zefix might have been a factor in his successful experiment. Maybe it would be worth adding caffeine to illicit heroin before mixing with propylene glycol or e-juice.

Source: Thanks to AltrdPerception for the link to this document; Pharmaceutical heroin for inhalation: Thermal analysis and recovery experiments after volatilisation Klous et al 2005."

Synthetic Cannabinoids

This is a more well researched area of this discussion. Its been done many times at varying degrees of safety. I personally ended up in the hospital due to some poorly made juice containing 5f-akb-48. Mixtures containing various cannabinoids were available for a while in headshops and gas stations with Cloud 9 being one of the more well known brands.

I'll leave it at this for now, any suggestions as far as format or a better name for this thread would be appreciated.

I've vaped H a few times, have left a couple comments on it in OD, only time I really do it is if I go to a club, otherwise it's just a bit much effort tbh but if you've got a tc mod and do some research then yeah it's doable and works pretty well. (tc mod not a necessity btw)

the main problem is how much you have to dilute the H, meaning you'll be vaping a fucking lot for relatively not much H, and combining a diuretic with a urinary retention causing drug can be problematic.

bbc horizons got a good docu on how the russians put fentanyl in a carrier gas and gassed the bolshoi.

don't know if this is relevant.

i'm curious about benzos they would be soluble , don't know if it's safe but i know smoking GABA'ergics is very pleasurable.

I've seen a post on OD about vaping alprozolam so it is definitely possible, I imagine the redosing possibilities being really high though and far too tempting for myself.

I've seen a post on OD about vaping alprozolam so it is definitely possible, I imagine the redosing possibilities being really high though and far too tempting for myself.

I don't think that's possible it doesn't even melt until 230 C which is massively hit for anything electronic. I've also seen people on OD claim to get high from IV bong water...

I think you underestimate how hot you can vape.
But still you are right it's not something I've done personally so I shouldn't of said it's DEFINITELY possible. Although I do believe it is

No I get it my 40w istick goes up to 250c iirc so yeah it could be done but I'm pretty sure it degrades not far off its melting point

yeah I can imagine that, I think it's one of those situations where it's like you can do it but there isn't really a reason to

Check my thread on temperature contol.

My mod goes up to 300celsius in TC mode and I am pretty sure that in normal mode it will go higher because of the 180watt max output on Xcube II.

Many drippers can handle that kind
of power if the coil is done right.

Single battery mechanicals mods go around 70watts with 0.25ohm coil and 117watts with 0.15ohm. Those values are with full battery at 4.2volts and will of course drop as battery values drop.

Temperarure control is essential when vaping if you don't want to burn your substance.

Also most drugs don't have to melt to be effective. PG/VG liquid will carry them even in solid particles to your lungs and they get absorbed there.

I don't think that's possible it doesn't even melt until 230 C which is massively hit for anything electronic. I've also seen people on OD claim to get high from IV bong water...

Funny. 230celsius is my favourite temp for menthol E-juice. Sometimes I do also 250celsius if I want an extra kick.

It has been reported that Diphenidine/MXP can be vaped in an electronic vaporizer, which seems plausible considering that they vape very well using other methods. I have only personally tried this with Ephenidine which produces mediocre results. Can work but will ruin your cartridge quickly as it builds up half melted resin. Not sure if temperature or solubility has to do with this. I wish I tried this with 3-meo-PCP, as it vaporizes comparably to Diph/MXP so I can see it working quite well.

Success has been apparent with some tryptamines and phenethylamines as well. Although I had never tried this with any of the stronger ones, so I had never achieved a breakthrough experience.

Etzolam seems to have worked. I'd like to say i'm 99% percent positive on this, but the only skepticism comes from others who claim that etizolam cannot be vaporized. In all honesty, I don't think there are many participants with this method.

Lastly, 2-ai worked decently well although 2-ai is a subtle drug so it was a bit difficult to note anything but fully vaporized material within the cartridge and restlessness. Minimal euphoria if any...

This type of discussion belongs in Other Drugs; as specified, Vaping Discussion is for vaping as it applies to electronic cigarettes - the drug discussion, therefore, surrounding nicotine (and THC/related compounds in Cannabis Vaping Discussion).

VD --> OD